cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have a CISCO7606 chassis. Recently I tried to insert a Sup720-3B with loose power connector while the Router in operation and cause the spark to my router. My router shutdown immediately. I tried to turn on again but the router fan run on top ...

Any idea why I get this error when running backup commands on a 2811 router.  Works on GNS3 with the same exact IOS and router type. switch(config-subif)# description XX-VoIPswitch(config-subif)# encapsulation dot1Q 6switch(config-subif)# no cdp enab...

lonmc1977 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Consider a typical multi-homing scenario with R1 and R2 connected to ISP1 and ISP2 respectively, with both sites receiving default routes learnt by their respective peers. R1 and R2 are peered together with iBGP setup with 'next-hop-self' on t...

When there is a GRE/IPSec tunnel off G0/0, and a service policy applied outbound on G0/0 for specific traffic, say IP based ACL, or port based ACL to assign bandwidth limits, and all traffic other than basic routing for the GRE tunnel, flows through ...

Hi All,I am facing the issue in my network where the server using more of our internet bandwidth, so we are planning to apply shaping for the specific servers which are using more bw, but i am confused on how to apply shaping on my WAN interface  sin...

Hi guys . This may sound like stupid questions :) but we have what we have . We have enterprise company with sites around country and sites are connected with L3 MPLS with BGP on the customer edge routers , no any MPLS settings on customer edge route...

Hello All,I'm trying to find the QoS dscp value of the source and destination using the sh ip cache flow output. Could you please help me to find the DSCP value used by the source/destination from sh ip cache flow output? Is there any command which w...

We have eight remote sites across the country.  They are currently all interconnected with VPN tunnels.  I'd like to convert these sites to an MPLS cloud.  I've applied for and received our own ASN through ARIN with a /24 public block.  I have a few ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card