cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am very new to QoS and I want a starting point . Can someone suggest form where i should start ? like what are the initial concept I should study and then build upon from there ? 

I am working on configuring communication Router to Router through serial port. I have seen some videos and read some documentations. My configuration is as follows: R1 (DCE) -> f0/0 192.168.1.1/24 - s0/0 192.168.2.1/24 <-----> Router2 ->(DTE)  S0/1 ...

Hello,I would like you to help me with the following issue. I need to connect the following in the router 2911: gigaEthernet 0/1.20 encapsulation dot1q 20 192.168.120.0 255.255.255.0to: gigaEthernet 0/0.90 encapsulation dot1q 90 11.0.12.2 255.255.25...

zsmr00001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco family,I've been working on this config for over month now and its driving me insane. After lot of tweaking I've got this config to work with my BT infinty 2 Internet connection which is a UK based VDSL2. NAT overload works perfectly for all...

Hi.Everyone:I was trying to configure scramble on my cisco2951/k9.It has these licences:ipbase        ipbasek9             Permanent      ipbasek9security      securityk9           Permanent      securityk9uc            None                 None     ...

hhmaldon1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have recently installed EHWIC-D-8ESG-P in my 1941 ISR but I am not able to configure as POE.  When i go into the interface there is no option to input POWER INLINE AUTO. There is option SH power capability either.SH INVNAME: "8 Port GE POE EHWI...

Is it possible to generate static routes based on an URL?  I've a router with two internet links and would like traffic destined to domain.xyz.com to go via linkA and all other traffic to go via linkB. domain.xyz.com resolves to many different IP whi...

Hi,I'm stuck on a configuration which worked for like 10 minutes, and now not.Config:crypto keyring vrf_management_keyring  pre-shared-key address {DESTINATION_IP} key {KEY}!crypto isakmp policy 5 encr aes 256 authentication pre-share group 5crypto i...

Dear All,I wanted to configure access list on cisco 2851 router. requesting you please help me.Source :- 11.11.11.11/24Destination :- 10.10.10.10Port :- 7777 Thenks in advance. Abhijit 

Dear All/Akash Agrawal, Actually I am testing failover in eigrp with GNS3  , After configured the Delay (interface gi0/0 , delay 2) still traffic is going via and gi0/0 instead of gi0/1.Can you guide for the above  issue. Best regardsDebadurlav Saran...

I have built a two hub single spoke trial lab. the hubs are then connected to a layer 3 switch. I have configured DMVPN without tunnel protection My hub has a single tunnel with two nrhp entries for the two hubs I am running OSPF for dynamic routing....

Hello,I am not able ping server with packet greater than 1492B. I´m using 3G modem configured as bridge and I used PPPoE to dial connection. It looks like it do not fragment packet. interface FastEthernet4 no ip address ip tcp adjust-mss 1452 duplex ...

Hello, I was wondering we have 2 border routers to 2 different tier 1 providers and seem to use MED for inbound path selection. I was wondering how this works as BGP AS path is well above this so will MED even get looked at? unless there is a tie in ...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card