cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I wish to implement DMVPN usning single hub, single router with dual ISPs and have 10 remote spoke locations connected single ISP.Want to create two tunnel interfaces from each spoke, one is primary (ISP-1 at HUB) and another (ISP-2 at HUB)is bac...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 50+ sites on our MPLS network. All are connected quite successfully and all have a completely individual private AS number eg router bgp 65001We are about to bring a new site online and our telco provider has given us the details but this tim...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a two different ISP s configured BGP with Core Router. I have to set path for some ibgp sessons goes through isp1 and remainig ibgp sessions goes through  isp2 and If one isp down means another isp have to take over all ibgp sessions.I ...

Resolved! Route-map with NAT

Hello, I am at a loss at the moment. I am trying to swap an old firewall with a cisco 2900 router. I configured route-map's in conjunction with NAT. The users in the internal network are able to access the www just fine. They are getting a public ip ...

I have a VPN network of Cisco r2821's that we just started managing and they are all linked up with site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnels. The latency across the circuits is pretty bad averaging about 200-300ms latency between private networks. I noticed wh...

Resolved! VPN Failover

I am planning a DAUL ISP VPN failover implementation on a client site and I am having difficulty understanding how to make it happen. My concerns are based on the fact that VPN Peers are defined during IPSEC L-2-L VPN config. How do I configure the r...

Hi! I need to do a rommon upgrade on a Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 7-E, to run "cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.02.E.152-2.E2.bin" is the "only" thing I need to do on the Sup:1;upload the file, tftp the rommon file (cat4500-e-ios-promupgrade-150-1...

Guys, I have problem with the WAN Router 7206. It has been reloaded automaticallyThis is the output of show version and show stacks :-   #sh version Bas_GW uptime is 4 days, 5 hours, 20 minutesSystem returned to ROM by error - a SegV exception, PC 0x...