cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

As I search, I saw 2960G-24TC-L's IOS was LAN Base. I'd like to upgrade from LAN Base to Universalk9...So,, Is it Okay?I have 2 IOS ;; c2960s-universalk9-tar.150-1.SE,  c2960s-universalk9-tar.122-58.SE2 Thanks&Regards,

Resolved! 860 Series Issues

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble configuring a Cisco 860 series as a WAN router for a satellite office. I have the device here ready to be installed, though in testing I'm not able to get WAN connectivity in my test environment from the LAN ports...

CORESW.LT.LV-US-VI-St.Thomas#sh int Fas 0/16FastEthernet0/16 is up, line protocol is up (connected)  Hardware is Fast Ethernet, address is d4d7.482b.6d12 (bia d4d7.482b.6d12)  Description: Wifi  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit/sec, DLY 100 usec,     r...

HiI have a Cisco 3560 as core in a small office, this site, get a default route to main site from EIGRP, and the main site have a BGP to connect with all sites.For a change in a topology we need recibe all the BGP table redistribute from EIGRP and th...

I will first apologize for my ignorance ahead of time and thank anyone out there who can help me.  We have a 1812 router that we have leased from a company that I can't trust at all.  They are stating that the router, that we leased from them 5 years...

Hi,We have IBGP and OSPF running on a router.Learning default route via IBGP  and also getting installed in the routing table.sh ip routeB*    0.0.0.0/0 [200/0] via *.*.*.*, -----------------------> Default route getting installed in routing table   ...

Hi guys, Sorry for such a lame post, its been years since I've had to configure a Cisco device. I have an Ethernet internet connection presented to me that i'd like to test. I have a useable public address for that connection. I want to connect an ol...

Hi,With new Cisco 2960x , i was trying to configure stacking between 4 switches. Below is the console output while booting:-FIPS: Flash Key Check : BeginFIPS: Flash Key Check : End, Not Found, FIPS Mode Not EnabledPOST: MA BIST : BeginPOST: MA BIST :...