cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi!   I have a Cisco ISA570 Router, connected to a GPON Internet service that uses PPPoE. Actually we have a dynamic IP address assigned by our ISP but we like to switch to static IP. Is it possible that the ISA570 can manage multiple IP addresses th...

Hi,Comparing some 2811 configurations from two years ago to now, I found these changes but have no idea where they came from. Is this a hidden default that is now shown in the configuration? Is this needed or can it be deleted?  Version 12.4(24)T3 I ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have to create a setup where it will look like the following: RTR1 has two links to RTR2 and RTR3; the Red link is primary and blue one is failover. Want to create an IP SLA scenario using DR to RTR2 and RTR3. One thing wanted to ask is on RT...

Hello CommunityI need your help because I didn't see where is my mistake.I want to implement VRFs with import export route targets.A this time, I have 2 cisco :The first one R1 have only one VRF (name "Links_in") . On it, I have configure a loopback ...

hi, i am novice in MPLSplease help me to config below scenario , i want to config DHCP service on CE router (in picture:: CE2: Customer B )which other CE (like CE1) can get IP address assume that we have different IP rangei want to enable DHCP only o...

zavira123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have just recently purchased a Cisco 1921/K9. Before this unit, I used to purchase 800 series units. These units always had the same type denotation (i.e. Cisco887VA-K9). On these devices, I got features like IOS Firewall and IPSEC VPN. I th...