cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, all!I want to configure DMVPN hub on my Cisco 1921 router with 15.2(4)M7 IOS.And I have a strange message while trying to enable EIGRP on tunnel interface:gw(config-router)#no passive-interface tunnel 10%EIGRP: interface is not allowed/support...

Hello All I am new here so please bear with me . I have a question please could you point me to the correct direction. Have a look at the below diagram. I want to achieve the below – this is not in place yet but this is what I want to achieve.My ques...

hi, i am novice in MPLSplease help me to config below scenario , i want to config DHCP service on CE router (in picture:: CE2: Customer B )which other CE (like CE1) can get IP address assume that we have different IP rangei want to enable DHCP only o...

zavira123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, just wondering why one of our routers creates tunnel interfaces dynamically. I was setting up a GRE tunnel to transport multicast traffic over network. After I was done, I found two extra tunnel interfaces with command show ip interfaces brief...

Hello All,We are planning to upgrade our internet bandwidth, so signed up for Comcast EDI service. The current setup is from Bay area,  The line comes Cisco 1700 router to ASA firewall -- to Cisco switch.  Cisco VPN is running on the network, and we ...

Dear AllI run into a issue of eigrp traffic control in hub-spoke environment. Please see the picture in attachment. R1 headquarter office. and R3 and R4 are remote office. R1 connect R3 and R4 through MPLS vpn- R2. All of routers run eigrp. I want R1...

yangfrank by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are trying to figure out how to setup UDP port forward range. This is the configuration that we are using.ip nat pool voip-rtp 10.10.10.3 10.10.10.3 netmask 255.255.255.0 type rotaryip nat inside destination list 114 pool voip-rtpaccess-list 1...

First, I want to thank you for reading my post.I have a quite complex problem and I'm mostly looking for ideas on where to look. So far I haven't been able to pinpoint the problem anywhere. We have a Cisco 6509 core that act as a colo for many sites....

ergamusai by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am receving the below message in my router syslog.%SSH-4-SSH2_UNEXPECTED_MSG: Unexpected message type has arrived. Terminating the connection from 112.25.233.178while cross checking the ip 112.25.233.178 found out that is an China telecom I...

I would like to use a single 2901 router to connect to multiple AWS VPCs by using VRF instances.I have used the base configuration provided by Amazon and a few good tips from this forum on the VRF configuration, but I am trying to take it one step fu...

ccallison by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I have attached a topology which we are looking to achieve for some routing design. Below are the questions: 1) We need that the P-2-P link between both the Data Center is used only by the traffic betweens the Data Centers.2) Consider a scenari...

Hey I am deploying a new VPLS between 8 offices. The plan in to have all the offices get internet access through the main office. So basically all the satellite offices will only have access to the VPLS WAN link. The main office will advertize a defa...

dcarr3311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes