cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Existing data center has 2 X Cisco 6500 series core switches, new data center has 2 X Cisco nexus core switches. For the connection between 2 data center, it will be using leased line. To establish the network connection for both side, should it use ...

How would the following NAT statement look on the ASA and why wont the ASA take the line of config even though I have created the object for itthe PIX config is like this :global (outside) 1 aa.bb.53.197on the ASAI thought the config would be as simp...

Has any one had any experience in installing a mod80 daughter card 4x10gig in ASR 9010 and would like to share any problems faced?This is what I have:Soft OIRAnchorSoft OIR uses the IOS XR  hw-module subslot <rack/slot/subslot> reload, hw-module subs...

Hello Guys,Please help me with the following query.According to ospf hello packets the following field should be equal for neighborship creation.1.area id2.netmask.3.auth info.4.hello/dead timer.I am doing some R and D on gns3.Router A is connected t...

I'm searching for a manual how to build, initialize and connect a 6800-IA stack onto a 6880-X VSS system. Can one tell me where  CISCO  hiding it?

hsticher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, We have two data centers at two separate locations (Loc A & Loc B). Each data center has an ASR (edge router: ASR_A and ASR_B) connected to a different ISP(Integra & L3). We architected the infrastructure where if traffic is initiated ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Gents, I am working on a project with one of Service provider on a public WiFi project, the demarcation point connected to Service provider GPON or transmission network ((Huawei)) are Cisco 3750x, which seems normal and serve the purpose.Service...