cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is someone has experience with cisco 4331 with SM-X cardIf I have LAN base image for SM-X card and base image for 4331 router - Can I configure SVI interfaces on the router and then place particular L2 vlan  to access one of the port on the SM-X card...

I have a question similar to another asked in this forum but have never found or seen an answer.  Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.  I have a Cisco 7301 that I need to use as a gateway to my private SIP network.  I have configu...

For Cisco 2921, which module is the correct one if I have 2x E1 handoff from provider for data-only MLPPP? If I don't need voice, would I still need to buy a uc license to use the VWIC3?VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI Thanks. 

My quick question is does the Cisco 3560 Compact switch support dot1q tunneling?Ordinarily I would have used a 3560 8 port switch, but having trouble getting hold of these, so looking for an alternative model to replace them.The data sheet and releas...

Hi , Recently i configure  cisco881w Router, i am facing this problem , whenever i connected to the network, I am not able to resolve the DNS, i had tried to put in ip address of google in the browser, it works charm, but when i type in "www.google.c...

JiaJunGoh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I have access-lists on my cisco router 2900 where some are attached to the crpypto maps for IPSec tunnels and one linked to the access-map o the line VTY.So now I need to allow access from two specific IP's to a specific IP and I want to blo...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 7204VXR router with an NPE-G1 serving as our gateway router. We currently are connected to one ISP, one BGP peering session on which we receive a single default route, and another on which we receive a small table of Internet2 routes.Lately...

Hello, I have been looking for some information regarding large platforms for NAT rollout. I have look at information for CISCO platforms that allow for HW Assisted or Accelerated NAT however I have not been able to find much. Is there a list or a do...

rothomas2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a network with several remote sites the multicast is being configured and there is only one RP currently in the whole network for all sites.the quality of service was being configured too but the issue is when ever i tried to stream a multica...

Hello,I was using a simple linksys router for my internet and dhcp and i have recently purchased a cisco 881 router and would like to transfer the settings there, my settings on the linksys were as follows Internet IP:           197.155.64.234Subnet ...

daviee850 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already configured the following: Card Type and Controller for T3 Interface                                                             - card type t3 1                                                             - controller t3 1/0                ...