cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Could someone explain about FEC type generic and and usage about it.I have seen this option along with MPLS ping command but not sure about the usage of it.

I've been experimenting with the new Windows 365 cloud PCs and recently established a routed based S2S via my firewall (ASA 5515) and Microsoft azure. I can access everything (network shares, AD, DNS,etc.) except for my firewall. I can ping my firewa...

Hi, I have 2900 series router and I see increasing input errors and overruns but 0 CRC. is this physical cable issue or something else and how we can resolve this? 5 minute output rate 5914000 bits/sec, 988 packets/sec49621095 packets input, 40173563...

Hello,  Hope all are doing good. I read about that bgp doesn't need peers are in same subnet. If it true then how can I configure it. Is there any particular requirement for the configuration. Kindly guide me

saidcr7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have replaced our old cisco 2921 router with cisco 4331 recently.  We are running Asterisk SIP server behind NAT.The configuration is pretty simple and was working with Cisco 2921 for years without issue.  However, with same configuration on Cisco...

Hello guys,Please, what tool(s) can I use to analyse my network configuration setting to automatically review its security?So I have designed a network, and done some VPN tunnelling and layer 2 trunking configurations, however, I need some kind of so...

Nohrix by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello my Seniors,Kindly help me here,I have 1 router with 2 isp links,I want to terminate this two links to be used as dulink active\active failover where all of them will be used activelyThe router has 2 gigaports G0/0 and G0/1 and 4 FastEthernet po...

Hello GuysR1 is configured with default route, the routing protocol is OSPF or EIGRP, to propagate default route from R1 to other routers to set their gateway of last resort, default information originate is used or redistribute static.but if all of ...