cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi guys, I am testing different types of OSPF network types. I have this topologyR1---switch---R2 on R1s link to the switch, i left it on a default of OSPF broadcast mode and on R2 link to the switch I changed it to OSPF point-to-multipoint, i also c...

So, I am trying to setup NAT on our new 3650 switch running IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.06.00E RELEASE SOFTWARE This simple setup involves a layer 3 port (1/0/46) to our gateway and a Vlan for NA...

>>both routers are located in different countries and connected with ISP>>IPsec over GRE tunnel is configured on both the routers >>tunnel's line protocol is down for both the ends but able to reach the tunnel destination with tunnel source>>Packet i...

Hi everyone,   we are using 6506E switch in our Datacenter. we are planning to upgrade the new cisco suggested release for the  core switch.At present we having "IP services 12.2(12A) version" this software gone for EOD.we are going to upgrade to 12....

Hi all,I have a problem with ASA5520 and reverse telnet. I recently upgrade IOS on ASA5520, asa921-k8. Problem is that cisco has latest IOS version asa91x.... for this platform.I have 7201 on remote site, and connect his aux to asa console. When I do...

nenadl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have L3 switch configured as DHCP server for 5 pools. For one of the pools the the leased IP shows as 4294967275. The capture is enclosed. Request you to kind support for this problem. Regards,Eash  

eash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,I recently got fios at a branch to facilitate a backup circuit (dmvpn over bgp)I am plugging my cisco 2911 directly into the Ethernet port of the ONT, which looks like a modem that converts fiber to ethernetWhen I do that, when I try to ping the ...