cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I've configured WCCP on a new 4331 ISR and it's working as expected. However, does anyone know what is meant by 'Platform' redirection of packets as shown by the 'sh ip wccp' command:-  Total Packets Redirected:          73571  Process:              ...

Hi team, I am new to the routing and switching field. So it would be great if u could clarify the part. In a building i a planning to design a network .Say 50 computers and 25 voice end points at first floor, 30 PC and 20 voice endpoints at 2nd floo...

Hi is there any way to access a router tftp-server from a pc tftp client. This is what I've done:On the routertftp-server flash:config.txt On the pc (linux):tftpconnect "public ip"get config.txt If I check my ACLs, I can see that request from my PC a...

Resolved! BGP RIB

I am learning advance bgp ....having query : BGP uses different types of routing table..i.e 1) adj-rib-in (unprocessed routes which are received from neighbors)2) adj-rib-out (routes which are sent by router to its neighbors)3) local bgp table: (rema...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently running ASA 5545 (ASA version: 9.3(1)) with one 200 MB Internet connection connected to ASA via Cisco 3845 .Recently installed second ISP (not used at this time) with a 10 MB connection with a separate Cisco 3845 (will be used for failover)...

smartin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I need a configuration for NAT and VPN on the same router. Is this possible or not, please go through the attached diagram. Thanks in advance for your kind cooperation.  Regards,  Mero

I came across a requirement to achieve some routing preference using BGP with the service provider on the Internet.We are having 2 Internet links from different service providers, Provider-A and Provider-B and both running BGP with us. The BGP is con...