cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, The card does't know in the router. this is the log :Oct  9 15:07:14.917: %EHWIC_ERR-3-FPGA_DOWNLOAD_FAIL: FPGA DOWNLOAD Failed DEFAULT version 0/1/0 ehwic slot  msi capabilities: 817005. The interfaces don't see witch the command sh ip int br...

HI All !I prepare to add extra one router as a router redundancy (so far it was not - and I have ruled out the possibility of failure if they broke this one)  Currently I have a Cisco 3825, Cisco 3845 I will add - both routers are / will be edge rout...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,We are struggling to determine a cause for a firewall (ASA 9.1 (3))  issue. The log is attached.We have basically created a rule for iPhones (172.26.x.x)  to access a host in another external network.(10.220.x.x)The rule allows the source networ...

jay.digwa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create two GRE tunnel between my DDOS mitigation box and two routers.The set up contains a primary and secondary router working in active passive mode.How i will be able to create a gre tunnel by enabling HSRP so that when the tunnel in pri...

Hi i have problem with my cisco 1841 my network cannot connect to the internet but my cisco 877 have internet what configuration i need to do in my cisco 1841 so my network can connect to the internet

polivarez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 2901 and ARP

Hello, I recently purchased a 2901, I used to run an 1811. I'm trying to figure out if the reason I can't seem to get the ARP configuration working correctly.I register to my Charter Fiber WAN using a static address 24.XXX.XXX.XXX. I have a static po...

ckxen8401 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I may be a million miles off but i'm trying to route all traffic at our spoke sites through to our hub site and subsequently through a firewall etc. so I obviously need the gateway to change when a dmvpn is established. I am considering using pol...

Hey folks, I'm having an issue setting up multiple crypto isakmp policies on my 1921 router. Whenever I have only one crypto isakmp policy set up like so:crypto isakmp policy 1 encr aes 256 group 5 It works perfectly fine with my certificate tunnel g...

Hi, Does anyone know if this is a functional configuration? For instance: I've got 3 sites - Site 1 is connected to Site 2.Site 3 is connected to Site 2. Site 1 & Site 3 have no connectivity between each other, but want to extend Layer 2 via OTV and ...