cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello experts,Few of the poeple in my office are facing issue while sending and receiving emails using thunderbird.. Our email server is located at different geopgraphical location. So our inside hosts are natted to a public IP so access emails over ...

i have vpn connectivity between headoffice and branch office.At branch i have 2 mpbs CIR link.On which i want to  1Mbps reserved for VPN only.how i do the policy based traffic shapping.Please help me out how i do this. below is my router configuratio...

Hello All, I have this topology, where I created a backbone that should work with VRFs. The configuration below related to the backbone routers. I'm using OSPF for the backbone and BGP on the Edge Routers. CorePRouter: interface Serial0/0 ip address ...

I am trying to upgrade WS-C4507R+E with a new image cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.03.00.SG.151-1.SG.bin but every time I reboot the switch it still comes up with the old image cat4500e-universal.SPA.03.03.00.SG.151-1.SG.binswitch1#sh bootflash:-#- --le...

I have been assigned to setup this wan and ive got very far into it but im struggling with the next part which i think maybe down to the way that it is worded. There are very specific instructions for this on the pkt file, is it possible for somebody...

V3teran75 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running a direct link between two locations and eigrp is running over it, but its flapping a lot. Below is the configurationS1#sh run int vl87Building configuration...Current configuration : 179 bytes!interface Vlan87 mtu 1536 ip address 143....

Dear all,I have router wiht 2 WAN uplinks. On both of them I need to have VPN ipsec connection.With one VPN everythings works correctly. After adding second VPN configuration problem started.I fugred out, that problem is in default gateway. When I do...

Hi all,I know for N5K is best practice to use the mgmt0 interface for keepalive. In our case it isn't possible to use this copper port. Is it a good practice to use a routed port-channel as a point to point link between the two devices and put them i...

Dear all,I have a little issue with asymmetric routing after a line outage.Please have a look on the attached layout.This is the routing description:R5 redistribute Subnet A to BGP neighbors R2 and R4 with set origin igpR2 redistribute Subnet A into ...

Hi,I have a requirement to advertise more specific BGP ranges from learned routes for multi-home load balancing improvements and was intending to use an advertise-map or inject-map to perform this. The prefixes are originated elsewhere in the network...

lbjwusatx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,From Router1 to Router2 i have 6 link with unequal bandwidth which includes GRE and Multilink. Load sharing is enabled using Dmzlink-bw. I see the below log messages generated.  Can anyone help me understanding this error message!!%COMMON_FIB-...

Hi All,Tried to find the clear explanation for this for last couple of days but coudn't. So please help as I'm new to DMVPNsCurrently we have a single DMVPN cloude between 1 hub and 2 spokes.  Hub has only one uplink (ADSL)  and each Spoke has single...