cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have question about filtering bgp routes from bgp client.We are bgp transit for client.Client AS number for example 100Client IP  192.168.0.0/22We want only prefixes from AS 100 and be sure that there is no other prefixes than 192.168.0.0/22as-p...

Hello Scneario: My network is upgrading. I am implementing (2) WAN links at seperate locations using different ISP's. See DiagramQuestion_1:                  What is best practice for Multihoming using BGP?                  Is that the best approach...

All, I am working on setting up a 2811 router to act as a PPPoE client for a newly installed DSL connection.  I am running debug on the router and I see the PADISNT going out.  I see the PADO coming back to the router.  I then see the PADR leaving fr...

Hi,Can experts here guide on two queries below..01: I know only speed mismatch causes the connection lose.. but if two ends are configured at auto/auto and I just set duplex at one end as "full" (speed remains auto/auto).. will this cause connection ...

Hi, i have cisco 1841 router and we have MPLS WAN Co.nnectivity We configured BGP in the router and the link is not stable. i checked in the router after every 3 minutes bgp session is resetted. Kindly anyone tell me how to solve the problem.  Please...

kumarpmt83 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to extract the numerical value from the followng using Embedded event manager(TCL Scripting)i also have SLA probes running between 2 connected routers sho ip sla statistics | sec SD Jitter So i write the the following conf terevent manage...

To use a DS-3 card on 29xx routers, we have two options: Option 1 (old NM module): Use "NM-1T3/E3" with "SM-NM-ADPTR" adapter.Option 2: (new SM module): Use "SM-X-1T3/E3" However, these two options seem to have different compatibility on 2921/2911 ro...

Hi allI've read in the 'IP Multicast Best Practices for Enterprise Customers' whitepaper that Assert can cause issues which states the following:"Assert issuesThe PIM Assert mechanism prevents duplicate traffic from flowing into a multi-access networ...

I have 2 switches, one is a Cisco 3750 and the other is a Cisco 2950.I can ping the interface from each switch on each PC, and vice versa, but I cannot ping across the trunk port from PC to the other VLAN.  I am definetly a noob at this so any one th...

dlhost by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 switches, one is a Cisco 3750 and the other is a Cisco 2950.I can ping the interface from each switch on each PC, and vice versa, but I cannot ping across the trunk port from PC to the other VLAN.  I am definetly a noob at this so any one th...

dlhost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,am set the traffic shaping as below but i don't know why the offer rate t can exceed ?sh policy-map interface f0/1 outputFastEthernet0/1  Service-policy output: pm_top    Class-map: cm_icmp (match-all)      18646 packets, 23677532 bytes      30...

hatman by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm planning on redesigning our WAN network. Currently hub and spoke with a mixture of 10mbs, 20mbs, 100mbs and 1G with layer 1 and layer 2 links. Some are true layer1 with just piece of fiber between the sites others peering with the carrier is at...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card