cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

can a set tag used in one route-map  be referred to or used in a different route map?  I'm looking at someone else's work below and trying to understand it.thank you. route-map BGP2EIGRP deny 5 match ip address prefix-list novoip_plist!route-map BGP2...

Hi all, I have the following configuration:....interface GigabitEthernet1/0 description ita_internal ip address 10.39.1.1 255.255.255.0 negotiation auto no keepalive no cdp enable....interface GigabitEthernet2/0 description esp_iop ip address 10.39.2...

Hello all.I want to migrate from catalyst 6500 to nexus 7000.I have a qos marking command:mls qos map dscp-cos 26 to 4int gi5/1 mls qos trust dhcpint gi 5/2 without mls qos trust dhcpHow can i do the same in Nexus 7000? I know qos is enable and trust...

when i am trying to boot my Cisco 1941/k9 router getting to rommon mode and unable to load image rommon 6 > dir flash0:program load complete, entry point: 0x80803000, size: 0x1b340Directory of flash0: also I changed registery  file rommon 8 > confreg...

Not sure what is going on here. I have several routers conected via MetroE cloud. R1                                                                                                                         router ospf 100 router-id 10.10.99.1 auto...

rpinon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two routers connected over the E1 link via serial interface with the default configuration so encapsulation is on Cisco HDLC. ROUTER1:!interface Serial0/0 bandwidth 1544 ip address 172.30.1.21 255.255.255.252endROUTER2:!interface Serial0/1 ...

We are thinking of buying two Cisco ASA 5505s with security plus licenses as our core firewalls. We have two internet connections that are in two separate rooms which would have two Cisco ISR G2 routers in them. We want to run the ASAs in routed mode...

Hi Guys,Good day!Previously /24 subnetting is suffice to our users, but moving forward to a bigger number of users I'm looking to extend our subnetting to /22 to accommodate the whole project site network. I'm detailing our estimated users, as well a...

Hello everyone,  I have an MPLS with several sites all using BGP and all one 1 service provider.   I am thinking that if we want to migrate to another service provider 1 site at a time I can put a new router (on the new ISP network) at the "central s...