cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created an OSPF ring between three routers for redundancy. Yesterday we had one of our link failed and found that the traffic didn't take next available path instead the site was disconnected. When checked on the routers I found that the hu...

suntecsbs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, look at the three IPV6 addresses below.2001:0DB8:0:0:7::/64 2001:0DB8:0:0:8::/64 2001:0DB8:0:0:9::/64 The book I am reading says the summary of the three addresses is 2001:0DB8::/48.I thought the summary would be 2001:0DB8::/64.  If I am wron...

jaighobahi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup:Cisco Catalyst 2970G 28Port Gigabit Switch WS-C2970G-24TS-EGigabitEthernet0/1 connected to DSL equipement connecting to the InternetGigabitEthernet0/9 connected to the network that is to limit its equipments outbound Internet speed.This is what...

AlbyWRX by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings AllI am getting problem in IP helper commands.I issue commands on Interfaces but did not get IP from DHCP Pool of Router.Router acting as DHCP---3750---3750--Router as DHCP Client.Vlan is Up/Up.Alreday done shut /no shut  on All interfaces....

Resolved! Tacacs not loging

Hi, I have implemented OSPF and configured tacacs server for central logging and it worked fine. Now, I have changed the dynamic routing protocol to EIGRP but I couldn't get the username and password screen while trying to loging to router. When I tr...

Mero Cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have only one path to reach router 3 loop int i.e 172.172.172.3. via serial 2/0, the FD distance is 2297856 and  i  try to increase the fd cost to add other another path to reach r3 loop. after i increase the 1000 fd now it change to  2298856. i...

I am having what I consider a pretty serious issue with a Cisco 3662 Router here... in one word the router does not reboot!Here is what happens:Router#reloadProceed with reload? [confirm]*Mar 1 00:22:57.399: %SYS-5-RELOAD: Reload requested by admin ...

Hello EverybodyI´m a new fan of the PFR technologie, i´m some difficultie for set the learning mode.Here is the scenario, i have one 2 routers connecting to 4 ISP, each border router have 2 ISP or 2 External link So my goal is to set a kind of load s...

Hi Folk , Greetings .. I have followed the lab posted underhttps://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-29434 exactly bit by bit and also illustrated below for brevity , but the problem when I do traceroute from one spoke to another spoke , then traffic ...

hallo,I configured EIGRP in a network of routers interconnected by leased lines. On serial interfaces I used encapsulation PPP and not default HDLC.Doing "sh ip route" I see on some routers the routes /32 about the ip addresses on the PPP links.If I ...

fsoffia by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we routing problem between 2 location.Pls. refer to the attachment diagram ROUTINGC4 is the main server.C1, C2 and C3 desktop  must access the C4 server vice-versaProblem we cannot C1, C2 and C3 cannot ping C4local cisco engineer configure R5 rout...

I am trying to setup and configure Metro-E for the first time and want to make sure I get this correct because I have a couple more to do after this.I have a main site I will call HQ and 2 other branch offices I will call B1, B2. The provider is prov...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I configured Cisco  1941 Router with two WAN. 1. ISP_1 i configured with Dynamic routing protocol (BGP), and ISP_2 (VSAT) is VSAT IDU.2. For ISP_2 we configured static router with 230 metric.Now the problem i having, when sent packet to my re...

Hello,We are installing cisco 2911 in a production enviroment and have not yet decided if it can handle the load or need to sit behind another router.This is the simple scenario:The cisco 2911 is intended to be the gateway which have WAN port connect...

support by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes