cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm a bit confused and hoping someone can help.In my EIGRP lab, R1 has two routes to the 192.168.3.0 network.The fastest route (R1 to R3) is obviously the successor route.But the 2nd route (R1 to R2 to R3) doesn't registered as a feasible successor, ...

Anyone,      I have had a TAC case opened on this for at least a month and a half.  I am trying to perform routing leaking in a multi-Tenant environment on a Cisco N5K running the "Route Leaking Capable" version of Code 6.0(2)N1(1), released earlier ...

robinson by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been reading about this and I would like to confirm my understanding is correct:Imagine I setup a R1-Hub router, s0/0 physical interface connected to (3) spoke routers R2,R3,R4 like shown below.Questions:1) If I am running a distance vecto...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs there any way to delete a set of interface from a switch profile. e.g. in the following slv-sp. I wanted to remove interface ethernet 1/7 from the swithc profile.switch-profile slv-sp  sync-peers destination 172.18.11.4   interface Ethernet1/4  ...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In OSPF v2, when we say net 2.1.1.1 0.0.0.0 ar 0. what this command does? for example on a router, say B, when we advertise this command. what this does?

Hi All,I have two routers connected back to back and One ISP providing two MPLS links running on BGP. Kindly suggest the method as I want to get my data from my primary Link via BGP and when primary goes down, the data should route via secondary link...

rite2anil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i have 7204VXR at my head office, that is running an OC3 connection , which is now a day shitting around 130Mbps traffic and with more branches opening i am expecting it to hit 145 Meg soon.is there a way i can compress the traffic to around 100...

I'm working on doing some significant redesign of our corporate network away from static routes, and to OSPF. One of the parts of the project is getting DR lines installed at each branch office. These lines will be public internet WAN links that an i...