cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys.I am trying to learn BGP and  I have been playing around with a BGP lab config using GNS3. It calls for different autonomous systems running different IGPs and these atonomous systems are connected via eBGP. iBGP is also running withing the A...

powermann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,It is possible to detect situation when two neigbour routers involved in EIGRP routing are configured by mistake with different AS number ?I tried this situation practically. Two routers are connected together via Serial link network. One route...

1pipantom2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 2911 routers. It is configured to the outside through ATT. I am wanting vendors to come in through point to point using VPN. I have Fortient Firewall but that is open to Internet using VPN. I want to shut that down and ...

Dear Support team i have a Cisco 881 k9 box that does not allow access to a particular Website.how could i address this issue.I have the following Access-list on the router:ip nat inside source list 110 interfa                                   ip ro...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two routers R1 and R2 configured for RIP but routes are not exchanging.Please find the confguration and show commands.R1 Configuration router rip network 10.0.0.0 network 192.168.1R2 Configuration router rip network 10.0.0.0 network 192.168...

We have small branch offices that use the datacenter internet access for their main internet access. the DC has a 100mb pipe.If we want to prioritize downloading from the internal addressess (RFC1918 address) would we be looking to shape the traffic ...

Is it possible to archive UBRL (user-based rate-limit) which is a function of flow based policing on a Cisco 7606VXR? The command "police flow mask" is not supported in the 7206 routers or any other platforms other than 6500 and 4500. Is there a way ...

Dear I am trying to create a layer 2 vlan and interface vlan SVI and these commands are not available ,Do ASR routers can act a  layer 3 switches???  Please find the attached screen shot.

I am just starting to get into WAN design and need help with the following design scenario.Looking for advice / help on what would be my best option for the following 3 site setup.Need outbound internet redundancy for client 1, 2 and 3 if any of thei...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes