Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I was hoping I might get some guidance on Router sizing.We are looking for a Router(s) that can handle up to 3Gbs of internet traffic.(3 ISPs, 1Gbps connections (all ethernet) to each (we have much lower commits on these circuits but want to bu...

Ryan17 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone please forgive my ignorance, I feel like I should know this information.Please refer to the attached PDF for network details.  My scenarioIn this given region, we have PTP links for backup access via another site for our MPLS WAN.  We ...

HiI have a simple question, but it is hard for me now.I have configuration:ip access-list standard noLoginpermit 10.10.10.10 logdeny any logline vty 0 4access-class noLogin in   -> I have also test with extended listtransport prefer sshtransport inpu...

julxu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to understand exactly how the "bandwidth per slot", as specified in the various supervisor's documentation, is calculated.  For example, RSP720 allow for 40Gbps / slot - is that simply the sum of IN+OUT traffic on all interfaces in the slot, o...

Hello All,How is it possible for a bgp route to be in error state, invalid route and still be a best route?  What causes RIB failure?  Please, see my configuration files and the associated topology.  The output of the routing table and bgp database f...

I currently have a Cisco 851 which I believe does not support MAC ACLs. Does anyone know another device that I can find used that will support them? I would like it to be a small form factor if possible. Thank You

Hi Experts,I am setting up my lab using two 2901 routers which is running on 15.2 IOS.I am trying to simulate a back to back BRI.BRI Module: WIC-1B-S/T-V3 (x2) one of each router.I followed this amazing document to understand the concept of BRI and c...

Hi,I am trying to implement the following NAT on a Cisco Router:Server A (10.0.0.1) ----------- Router ------------ WANThe server A communicates with 2 different networks in the WAN. For each of these two networks, server A must be natted to a differ...