cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

still doubtful..i have 2 ISP links.And want to implement the 2nd link as a failover link to the first at the L3 switch level.how can i do it?..is it possible?..if it is then what protocol is required to do so.please help

What advantage the below mentioned command offers over the normal static routing command pointing to next hop ip address.ip route <Destination address> <netmask> exit_interface <nexthop address>

Hello All,We've recently had the following messages on our log:%EERP-5-HW_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: Adjusting exceed burst to match hardware limit of 16777215 bytesSEC  5:Mon dd hh:mm:ss.sss: %EERP-5-HW_LIMIT_EXCEEDED: Adjusting exceed burst to match hardware ...

Hello all,I was just reading about soft reconfiguration inbound benefits and disadvantages and it came to my mind one question.Why does the router need to create a 2nd copy of the table and store it in memory to apply filters any time I want instead ...

Hello All-We have MPLS network via the BGP routing protocol. As you see the diagram, Site A and Site B have two links. 1. In Site A, the Link 1 is only allow 10.10.10.0/24 coming in, and 10.10.100.0/24 going out; In Site B, the Link 1 is only allow 1...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Here is my network topology.1. Router 1 is connected to the Router 2 through the MPLS network by Using BGP. Router 1 has 100 MB.2. Router 1 is connected to the Switch 1 within the same location by Using EIGRP. They both have gigabit ethernet co...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have hub router with various spokes on serial links to other networks in the same AS number, but off this hub router I have a fa link to a RIP to network.  The RIP network has a large routing table but all route back to this hub, can I advert...