cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Any information is appreciated. If anyone knows, please let me know. I just performed a ping on interface Loopback0, which is the interface where the IP address is assigned,I noticed that the Packet counter value did not go up. #show run int Loopback...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,We currently have a set up for our Guest Network using ISE web auth that looks something like this:AP -> Foreign WLC -> ISE Auth -> Anchor WLC (DMZ) -> Switch -> RouterEverything works fine, but users are able to access any website/URLs - w...

KyleA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,i need help to configure a new 500mb connection with IPOE .Situation:KPN ISP with lighting edge 310. The KPN doc says they need two interfaces: GigabitEthernet0/0/0 for the WAN (KPN side) and GigabitEthernet0/0/1 for the customer side.Cable ...

RichySlo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just power up 2 units new Cisco ISR 4321 and smart license is turn on by default. Both router is using IOS version 17.3.5. One router is purchase ip base plus UC feature license and another is purchase ip base license. On my virtual account, I ...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to measure the jitter based on ping command. From the ping command, I get the round-trip time. I'll get the latency by dividing the average round-trip time by 2. Then, I want to calculate that f.e. for 30 packets, and then calculat...

TommyKay by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all, not sure if this is the best location of the community but here is my question... Probably a easy or silly one for many but... I would love to find some more clear, simple and qualitative explanation of how Vlans do work. All the definition a...

Hello, In my network, ISP is providing 2 ILL lines with different IP addresses. ILL1-200MB AND ILL2-100MBBGP IS Configured, but in LAN poolside (customer interface) configured in one interface.but in LAN both ip not getting the same speed... not conf...

Hello I was trying to set up two sites with a router at each site. There is a layer 2 switch that is connected to each router and they are connected to hosts. I set up a gre tunnel between the routers and set up ospf between the networks. There are a...

sl236_0-1681183542646.png
sl236 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes