cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,HOPE THIS HASN'T BEEN COVERED TO MANY TIMES BUT i WAS WONDERING IF anybody had a config that could direct a request to a dhcp server (IPhelper) based on the domain that machine was part of (FQDN).

woodsr001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Something I don't understand. I've read plenty on enable and console passwords and VTY passwords.We have a 1841 router and a 3560 switch that used to be managed by our Voip provider via a dedicated T-1 to their site. We now have an...

sammycbmi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I am facing critical issue for multiple range and destination of port forwarding. I would like to configure NAPT as below. LAN destination addresses                         WAN address 192.168.0.102  port range 16000 16511        10.0....

Dear All,Recently my lab did grind my gears and I simply cannot figure it out why my frame-relay config wont work.This is the topology I use.R1 Uses a Multipoint S0/0.1 interface and OSPF works fine in the area with routers R2 and R3.R1:R1#sh frame-r...

Resolved! Simple NAT Network

i try to access web server(8.8.8.8) but it didn't work, here is my cmds :-interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 88.84.121.121 255.255.255.0 ip nat outside duplex auto speed auto!interface FastEthernet0/1 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip nat ins...

Hi all, I hope you can help meissue: Eigrp neighborship is flapping between DMVPN spoke and hub router, we have 2 hub router for redundancy.The flapping is only with one tunnel (to US).Main hubs:US: 10.32.170.1UK: 10.24.170.1Spoke:Tunnel1            ...

Hi all, Good day. I am fairly new to Cisco and I am using a Cisco 10720 router announcing our own ASN and prefixes. Recently, a customer asked if we can announce their ASN and prefix with our router and their server will be hosted at our end. There a...

Check out the new ISR4451 troubleshooting guide at: https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-36222 -- developed jointly across Cisco TAC, Cisco Engineering, and, the Cisco Americas Partner Organization.

nsheth by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Web service user (4.4.4.100) usually connect web server 64.47.x.x through ISP1. When ISP 1 is down at VA, through BGP it traverses through ISP 2 (Red line), then MPLS -> Inside interface of ASA -> DMZ interface of ASA -> Web server. Problem is asy...

Hello.Can someone please guide me on how to qualify a client's Router requirement? I know this is broad and will really depend on many specifics.I want to learn how to size a requirement in choosing whether a 1900, 2900 or a 3900 should be used.Upon ...

Hi Experts,Currently our E1 interface is taking errors and we have checked a few times that the transmission is working fine (a few BERT test). We also have verified that the port on both ends are working fine by performing hard loopback test.I've no...

hakim.k82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I've came up with a problem configuring SNMP monitoring of remote site. I need to monitor 5 switches on their LAN using SNMP. There is a firewall doing NATing. I've checked the forum and some people say SNMP cannot be done over NAT, some say i...