cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey folks, I am having an issue with the WAN failover between a high speed internet connection and 3g Cellular backupI have below route statements in the configurationip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 1xx.1xx.1xx.1 10ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 cellular0/0/0 20D...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm trying to configure the HWIC-4SHDSL for 4 pair (eight wire) m-pair mode.Here is the config.!controller SHDSL 0/0/0 termination cpe dsl-group 0 pairs 0, 1, 2, 3 m-pair shdsl rate auto!interface ATM0/0/0 no ip address load-interval 30 no atm i...

We have a TLS network provided by our local LEC. Basically we have a 100Mb coming into my office that I connect 10 other sites to and they range from 2Mb up to 100Mb.  So basically I do not control the equipment that limits each side down to the purc...

tnotter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In BGP multihop concept how do we define the exact multihop count in the sample scenario.R_A--------R_B---------R_C------------R_DHere i want to establish a neighbporship between R_A loopback to R_D loopback.So what should be the exact multihop co...

Hi.. I have cisco 2911 series router.I am trying to do a simple router set up.My ISP provide me following IP addresses with single physical connection.Primary WAN IP: 58.xx.xxx.6 255.255.255.252  Gateway: 58.xx.xxx.5                                  ...

can anybody tell me what is meant by the following terms        NextHopLabel ForwardingEntry (NHLFE)       IncomingLabelMap(ILM)       FEC–To-NHLFEMap(FTN)       Label Information Base(LIB)       Label Forwarding Information Base(LFIB)also, what is t...

Hi i would like to do a program using SNMP Traps C#. Example if i plug out a cable from a router or a switch, a prompt will appear in my program showing that "The port has been unplug"Thanks!

bingxunnn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I am very new to cisco so please bare with me.  I have a small business and am trying to use my router for about 18 laptops. The problem is I can connect to it with my password and get good strength with 54 mpbs but cannot actually use...

Hi All,Another EIGRP one.On a router, If I only want to turn on EIGRP so an Interface listens for updates do I just use the following command.EIGRP xxxnetwork interfaceIP 0.0.0.0Does this then allow that Interface to form an adjacency and receive upd...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am facing a problem with Cisco 887VA, it has been bought for DMVPN use but as this router has advance Security (router eigrp) command is not support as it was not supported in Cisco 877 so I upgarded Cisco 887VA to (c880data-universalk9-mz.124-2...

Hello all,Thank you for reading. I have a 2811 with an NM-1T3/E3. I know it can't support a full T3 but does anyone know if I can get away with using this on a 15Mb partial DS3? This is just temporary. Cisco only says it supports it "Subrate T3/E3 wi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card