Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PBR option

Helloneed some support on PBR0.0.0.0 route from the Backbone switch is forwarded to the firewall ; for a specific VC host on vlan89  we need to forward to a router vlan 88description Timeszip address 10.10.7.254 255.255.255.0vlan 89description VCip a...

Hi ,I have a problem with Switch Catalyst 2950 T . At startup I see following error and SYST light blink green . I did the update IOS  but did not change .  Please help me to solve the problem.Thank you Done initializing flashfs.POST: System Board Te...

Hello, ASR 9k game this error can you one help what is this error?P/0/RSP0/CPU0:Jul 22 03:29:38.544 : pwr_mgmt[375]: %PLATFORM-PWR_MGMT-2-MODULE_FAILURE : Power-module 0/PM4/SP failure condition raised : Module fan failure observed...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a little difficulty with configuring nat pool routing.  I have 4 consective public address assigned to me.  I used two on each end of a site to site connection, both are routers.  There are two more public IP left to be used for nat pool.  In ...

So it looks fairly straightforward on upgrading the IOS on switches in a stack based on this:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5023/products_configuration_example09186a00804799d7.shtml#cfbin1I am assuming that it is important to make ...

I need to convert a T1 connection to Ethernet, and then plug the Ethernet into a vendor-configured SonicWall TZ205.  Seems like there should be a simple "media converter" type box that could do that for me, but I haven't found anything like that.I ha...

Hello,I am using a Cisco ME 3800 switch with 24 Gig and 2 Tengigabit interface. But after configuring the Tengig int with ip add and negotiation it is no know visible in the switch. Instead TenGig I am seeing two (Gi0/1 and G0/2). Not even showing th...

Hi to all,i have upgraded 1760 routers at work last few weeks to latest code 12.4(25d), last night i came across a router that won’t come up on the network running code 12.4(25d).  But it will come up running older code 12.3(6a).  The 12.4(25d) IOS l...

Hi all,I just ran across a strange situation -  I was replacing a Pix with an ASA and I couldn't get any traffic to flow to the new firewall from an edge 2651 router. The router was configured for rip on all interfaces (I have no idea why) and also h...

I have a branch office VPN configured:Site A 192.168.0.0/24Site B 192.168.2.0/24Site A also host my mail server so I have this static NAT rule.ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.99 25 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 25This all works fin for the o...

I am having an issue with asymmetric routing that I cannot get a handle on. I have an Internet VLAN with a PIX 525 and two Cisco 3825s. One 3825 connects to AT&T and one connects to Sprint, running eBGP externally on both and iBGP in between. Defa...

sstone by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes