cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I noticed that different routers have different Maximum Burst Size (PCR) when configuring ATM vbr-nrt shaping see below,  which can be configured PCR only to 44209K. Another router has PCR of 40700K. Our contract speed( no CIR) with AT&T is 44736K (F...

Hi guys,Ive read about every example and issue regarding sending the copy commands yet still cannot seem to get the commands to work the switch was runnnig 12.2 so i upgraded it to 15 and yet the issue stays.Here is what the switch shows when I send ...

dan.bell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,I have set a BGP routing Lab in GNS3  (topology and routers config attached)Everyting seems to be fine but whenever I shutdown the fa0/1 on Router R2 , R3 is not able to reach R2 networks (15,16,17 networks)Any help is highly appreciated.Thank...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently are in the process of replacing one of our MPLS networks along with the associated routers. Currently we have our main MPLS network which has two redundant head ends with redundant connections at our main site along with a head end...

Jim Cook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What are your methods of proving an access list is working if you only have the router to test from remotely.We have a remote 3G router that I installed in another country that VPNs back to us and I don't have access to the devices on that LAN,...

Hello,we have a CISCO881G-K9 with 3G modem and external Antenna.I'm have troubles identifying the connector's type:According to the router datasheethttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/ps10082/data_sheet_c78_498096.html"For Expres...

Hi Experts,I encountered this weird trace output.The entire network is running EIGRP in a single AS. We are also running EIGRP on the ASA firewalls to advertise the networks behind it.P1, P2, and P3 are running LDP because we have some routers runnin...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi.I have bought a cisco 4esw hwic card for my cisco 1721 router, But it is not fitting in the slot. I have find there is one silver colored plate over the pin connection due to which it is fitter to the slot, I have google search and found the slot ...

Hello,Has anyone managed to upgrade an ASA from 8.2 to 8.3 or higher?  Looks like version 9 is out now and I fell as if we are getting left behind.We have 2 x ASA 5520s in Active/Passive mode, I have upgraded their memory to 2GB each, so I hope they ...

Hi all,i used a Cisco 886VA with Annex-B service in Germany. Now the provider has changed the DSLAM port to Annex-J but the router does not get any connection anymore.As per Cisco homepage (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/dat...

Dear All,I heard that Cisco has smartnet rebate , i mean that if partner order smartnet for customer then they will rebate from Cisco ( Smartnet).Any one do you know on this, if know how can we register for rebate?Best Regards,rechard

Hi guys, here's the scenarioPE MAC Address is : 80:71:1f:44:da:f4 and CE MAC is : 00.06.f6.e8.89.70. However we are still not able to reach the remote end. PHSDCOTAUPH01R02#sh arpProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   Interfac...