cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP routing

Hi Guys, I have a doubt on ip route which advertise by BGP. When I show ip route and the specified ip route not showing. Is it the subnet in the ip prefix and ip route must be tally? Wish anyone can pinpoint where was the wrong config i did.  Here is...

Chin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was configuring NAT onto the following interface (router Cisco 881)interface Dialer0 ip address negotiated ip mtu 1492 ip virtual-reassembly encapsulation ppp load-interval 30 dialer pool 1 dialer-group 1but everytime i enter the "ip nat outside...

Helloquestioni have a adsl modem that is sending dhcp reqeust and i want to use that on my cisco switchs 3560 48 ports.i want to use the interface port 0/48 as a WAN connection and i want to use the other interfaceports for DCHP po...

karel1971 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys,I was studying WCCP and i saw this command but i am confused about its use.According to DOCCDhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ipapp/command/reference/iap_i2.html#wp1088737"If no WCCP services are configured with a redirect ACL, the serv...

gfcisco31 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyoneI am doing some upgrades and I need some advice on hardware.  I am replacing our core router, which is a very old 7204VXR, with a T3 card in it.  We are using it to terminate about 10 point to point T1's.  It is also the central gateway f...

I have a branch that will have two separate circuit coming into the router (two ISPs).  The router will talk BGP over both circuits.  What I want to accomplish is to have some BGP routes advertised out one path, but not the other.  Since this is one ...

Why do the PE routers need to use loopbacks for iBGP peering in order for traffic to pass through.I tried configuring with and without the loopbacks.  It doesn't work if I peer the two iBGP routers using physical interface IPs.I get the error:*Mar  1...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!This is a feature that I have researched for by looking at ISRs G2 data sheets and cisco.com website.The number of users that can be supported or the recommended number of users per router chassis/model is not mentioned anywhere.However this is me...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,This is real basic question , but i want to get them straight - was reading CCNA course and have the following questionsNetworking for New Organization. Considering 10000 users in single site ( same building , multiple floors ) , i would lik...

Dear All . we have upgrade the image of ASR 1004 router but we are facing some error at the time of booting , capture of booting process is attached . new image is                                        " asr1000rp2-adventerprisek9.03.08.00.S.153-1.S...

Resolved! Cisco 1921 router

hello all,Lately we have been comsidering an upgrade in our organization involving a 1921 router. The main role it will play is a load balancer/failover between 2 connections from 2 different ISPs. what additions are required to be added to this piec...

Hello experts, we have 2 sites that are actually connected through a 10 Mbps cooper link.In site A we have a 3750G- SWin site B we have a 2960Poe SW This link has in each end a ISP's router (allied Telesis)This link is working fine,...Now we contract...

Good morning everyone,Our router 2821 reboots each time vpn traffic is called :- vpn connects without problem- as soon as you launch rdp, ftp or anything else traffic => the router reboots itselfConsequence : no more phone, no more internet during th...

jb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes