cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, any body has a documents or conficuration samples for HSRP configuration with BGP with ISP as failover. ( See the attached network diagram)Apprecaite your support.regards

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,need know that parameter can to be configured to level of interface as put a channel-group.channel-group X mode [active|passive|on] channel-group X mode on is same that put channel-group X.Need know that parameter without LACP, only want put LAG.

Have an ASR1006 running IOS-XE 03.04.00.S.151-3.S and trying to change the admin distance of a route in a VRF:router bgp 65525bgp log-neighbor-changesno bgp default ipv4-unicasttimers bgp 15 45neighbor 10.47.129.251 remote-as 1234neighbor 10.47.129.2...

jkozlov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This should be a breeze for all of you, but I need some help.currently we are implementing a MPLS to connect our outer offices to our main office for voice and data. I've got the voice done already, but need some help with the data part. right now ev...

Hi All,I cannot call via WIC-1AM-V2 and got error message on the router as below. I already verify country code configuration is correct and I dont' found any docs or information relate this error. I checked in the error message decorder but found ot...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,  I am curreltly studying for my CCNA and although I believe I have everything set up more or less correctly, My network throughput out to the internet is Very slow (0.06mbps) when running through my test network.  Directly through my home ga...

Hello All,I have a UC520, which is believe has a 100mpbs WAN port. My ISP provides me a 50mbs down / 5 mbs up connection.When I plug my laptop directly into my cable modemn using DHCP and run a speed test, it connects at 1GBps and speed tests show I'...