cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CISCO ASR9010

Dear All,I have some queries regadign ASR 9010.Q.1    What is the packet forwarding capacity in Mpps of ASR9010 and either it is in Unidirectional or Bidirectional ?Q.2    When two RSPs are used in Active/Active configuration then i case of one RSP f...

Establish BGP adj across a router in bridge mode

Hi,I have a DS3 terminated on a 3825 with bridging configured with all interfaces in the same bridge group.The DS3 is frame-relay leading to my BGP neighbor.I'm unable to get BGP established across the bridge. Frame is up and I can ping from BGP rout...

Carl King by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! what these messages mean? 6509E

hi, all   i got some problems, this is part of "show logging" output:                   3y20w: %SIBYTE-DFC9-3-CORRECTABLE_ECC_ERR: A correctable ECC error has occurred, A_BUS_L2_ERRORS: 0x1, A_BUS_MEMIO_ERRORS: 0xFF, A_SCD_BUS_ERR_STATUS: 0x80DC07003...

timber2005 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 Two type of License

Good day!Can anyone tell me if i have 2 type of license on my 2901 router: ipbase and uc, will the 2 type of fuctions of this license work at the same time. Another words will i have route and nat funtions work with voip having to type of license on ...

Help please - Native VLAN mismatch

I have a customer connection that I can't change, but I need to connect my network to his.I have a 6509 as my backbone switch with 100's of vlans configured in it. Here is the configuration of the port I am connecting to the customer switch.interface...

gacgac by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2800 Software (C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5) ????

Hi ,                         we are deploying IPT with voice gateway router 2811 having this IOS ....{ 2800 Software (C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc5)}My qusteion is that is this IOS support voice...

How to solve this routing issue

Hi. I want to Load Balance using my Cisco routers.Router 1LAN IP: 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0WAN IP: auto-negotiadedip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1Router 2Here is the Problem. This router get internet from a Wireless Bridge.The Wireless Bridge device, is...

Cisco 2821 PTP - Error Sec / Slip Secs --

I have two dedicated T1's for Voice in a multilink to our main office where the IP Phone switch is located.  I am getting sporadic complaints of muffled voices and I am seeing Error Secs and Slip Secs. I have opened a ticket with our provider and aft...

Resolved! 3925 router

I have a new 3925 router and it came with 1 VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1 card installed. I added a 2nd one and although it shows up in inventory, the interfaces do not show up in configuration in any form, interface or controllers. I used to just install a card ...