cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Team,I have configured BGP in Cisco 3845 router with "c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3d.bin" IOS. I am getting avg 60 ms for my local interface, where as avg 29 ms for my BGP neighbor. when i trace my local interface, first it is going to my neigh...

Hi all ,We have a Cisco 7600 at customer's site where the interface port is configured to get vlan with headertype 8100.We noticed that when a packet with different ethertype was received in ingress port with ethertype 88a8 , Cisco did not dropped it...

Hi,I have a 2911 which works perfectly except I cannot access it via HTTPS. HTTP and SSH both work. I've regenerated the RSA-key several times but to no avail.The box has a host- and domain-name configured. Any ideas ?regards,Marcel Tempelman

Hi,In my network,  access switches are 3750, distribution and core switches are 6509 E switches, access switches are connected with Gig ports to distribution switches, and  distribution and core switches are connected with TenGig ports...Is it necess...

In the network shown in the graphic, three bits were borrowed from the host portion of a Class C address.How many valid host addresses will be unused on the three point-to-point links combined if VLSM is not used?34123684180I need someone to explain ...

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Refer to the exhibit. The exhibited network contains a mixture of Cisco and non-Cisco routers. The command debug ip rip was entered on the JAX router. All routers are running the same version of RIP. Router CHI and Router ORL are not abl...

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Load Sharing - BGP

Hi all,I have two links to ISPs on one router. They are advertising default route to me. Both ISP are in different AS. I want to share load on both links. I want to configure bgp bestpath as-path multipath-relax command but my router doesnt support i...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone,I'm trying to configure my Cisco 3725 to NAT overload between four subnets in RFC 1918 space. It's a slash 26 internal NAT network. I'm trying to figure out why i'm not getting out. Maybe I have a VLAN or access-list problem? Here's my c...

jbfasulo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The route is removed from the table.The router polls neighbors for a replacement route.The route remains in the table because it was defined as static.The router redirects the static route to compensate for the loss of the next hop device.Is the answ...

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team,why do we get a drop in between tracert and even trace completes.NaveenC:\Documents and Settings\Amrut>tracert -d www.google.co.in Tracing route to www.google.co.in [74.125.236.119] over a maximum of 30 hops:   1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 m...

Hello.  I just need some confirmation on exactly what 'b/w exceed drops' means from a 'show policy-map interface' output.Consider this scenario:class-map match-any SIGNALINGmatch  dscp cs3 match  dscp af31 class-map match-any DROPmatch protocol bitto...

Gentry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends,I have taken MPLS from 2 ISPs and they are configured in active-back up using HSRP in LAN.Now i want to loadshare traffic between both ISPs to optimize my avaialbe resource.can you suggest best method to achieve that for forward and reverse t...