cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone, I have this scenario where a Cisco 2901 Router configured as following :Building configuration...Current configuration : 2428 bytes!! Last configuration change at 15:04:22 UTC Sat Nov 19 2022version 15.2service timestamps debug datet...

Scenario.PNG
StudentDz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I am seeing issues with my newly bought Cisco 867VAE-K9 in that I cannot ping outbound from a device inside the network to outside.  I can verify the following: PPP Details are correctThe router can ping outbound from CLIRouting externa...

Resolved! Static Routing

If we make dual static routing with same destination and same cost, will the traffic load balance to both gateway?

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attached topology. All routers interfaces are part of the same /24 & area 0. 1.1.1.1/32 is adv. from both R1 & R4. Is there a way I can influence R5 to prefer R1 over R4? 

tlxbx by Level 1
  • 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just have a quick question. In this scenario, at which points does multicast copy/duplicate the packets to send to the host in the group? Does it replicate at switch 1 and 2? Or since SW3 is only trunked to SW2 and how no layer 3 interfaces, doe...

Untitled Diagram.jpg
KGrev by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

How is it even possible that a company as big as CISCO does not have CAD drawings of their products?We know you are not building them with Visio. You make it very difficult for use to place your products in our enclosures.

DONSIGMAN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, As part of my project, I have to carry out a routing between my routers in IPV6   I made it in ipv4 with dynamic routing unfortunately I can't reproduce it in IPV6Here is my dynamic configuration in ipv4: confeigrp 100 routerno auto-summarize...

Cisco P7-2.PNG
Ragounee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,As part of my project, I have to perform ipv6 routing between all the router, I did the same thing for ipv4 I managed to do ipv4 routing thanks to a similar post but for ipv6 It's the first time I've done it and I don't know if I started on a g...

Cisco P7-2.PNG
Ragounee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE over BGP

I have 3 routers R1, R2, R3 connected within same AS (IBGP).I would like to establish a GRE tunnel between R1 and R3, can someone share me some guide please.

Hi guys, I try to attach an extended community to a prefix selected by its next-hop While this works perfectly with a route-map attached to a BGP neighbor, when trying to use it as an export map the router attaches the extended community to all prefi...

pat.boehm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Is there a way I can redistribute ospf<>bgp to only to1 specific neighbor? For eg:   router bgp 1neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 2neighbor 2.2.2.2 remote-as 3 I want to redistribute OSPF learned routes but ONLY to 2.2.2.2. How can I do that?

tlxbx by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes