cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question you on cisco switches L2 or L3 traffic monitor do to see which protocols and internet that you enter as outside

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have bad flash memory in my Catalyst 3750X and it is stack with another Catalyst 3750G. I was sent a replacement switch. My question is when I replace the 3750X with the new switch, will I have to reconfigure the new switch in the stack, or will it...

Hi,  I am connected with two WAN links, one primary and one backup. The problem is my primary link is not stable. I configured HSRP on my network and its working fine.But the problem is my Primary link is not getting disconnected its showing requeste...

Hi, please help.I want to setup my ASR1006 as L2TP-server. Version 15.1(3)S2. I have configured it according to instructions, but clients can’t establish connection. My configuration bellow:version 15.1service timestamps debug datetime msecservice ti...

fonrilton by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to configure the 881G to use both the cellular interface and Fe4 WAN port for internet connectivity.Interface Fe4 is connected to an ADSL router.I have configure each interface with a default route and weighting:ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ...

I have a Cisco 877W in place with an ADSL connection, which is working fine.  However I cannot get it to hand out a DHCP address.  If I associate with the AP over wireless then set a static IP I have full connectivity, similarly if I connect over Eth...

Hi,We do have multiple sites coming through MPLS to the main network. Branch office routers are configured with ospf. When it is coming through MPLS, it is coming as external 2 route at the network. My question is that is there any way I can change t...

I'm setting up a IPSec Tunnel between 3800 and  2600 routers over the internet. Do I need to create a tunnel interface as they suggest in this document?  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094bff.s...

aducey01 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have the four routers where CE1-connected to PE1 and CE2- connected to PE2 and the CE1 and CE2 are connected with the point to point link. as this is the multihomed site so i have applied the Site of origin. As per the rules of site of ori...