cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Back in the day we had Cisco 1921 routers with some lower bandwidth connections between offices, usually a 10/10 or 20/20.  We have recently installed a couple of Cisco ISR1111 routers and upgraded the EPL lines between branches up to 50/50.  The con...

ADynes by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading to IOS 15.0, we noticed that interface tunnel 0 in the show int description output; however, this interface does not show in the running config.  This interface (apparently a "hardware interface" cannot be removed or shutdown as one c...

mestridge by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello Can anyone help me with QoS configuration on N540-24Z8Q2C-M ver.7.0.2I just need to catch packets in VLAN6 and mark them as Cos5.for that I configure: RP/0/RP0/CPU0: CMX1-RND-VIL(config)#class-map match-any TVRP/0/RP0/CPU0: CMX1-RND-VIL(config-c...

I am trying to create an inside network that will be isolated from all of our other inside networks.  Basically we have 2960X access layer switches doing layer two that connect to a 6807-XL core switch doing all our layer 3 stuff with VSS.  We need t...

Hi Team we using Cisco RV 260W VPN router.we facing network collision issue.than that time we changed to another Router Cisco RV042 VPN router that network is fine.. we do factory reset,and change power adapter.but out network collision is problem is...

Dear all, we have following NEXUS: NEXUS# sh verCisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS) SoftwareSoftware  BIOS:      version 2.12.0  kickstart: version 8.2(1)  system:    version 8.2(1) Hardware  cisco Nexus7000 C7009 (9 Slot) Chassis ("Supervisor Modul...

Hi, my teacher gave me the task to create a MPLS VPN network. I have successfully done everything he asked for, except for the QoS configuration. Since I'm a beginner I'm not familiar with QoS whatsoever. I have been trying to figure out how to do it...

Image 1.03.23 at 13.20.jpeg

Can C8300 perform hardware-based authentication of the bootloader software to prevent malicious or unintended software from booting on the system and modular network interfaces with diverse connection options for load-balancing and network resiliency...

Hello Everyone ..I've an issue when trying to export a route that has been learnt via BGP on VRF-A to VRF-B on single Cisco ios XR router.I've tried below config:prefix-set TEST1X.X.X.X/32end-set!route-policy TEST1if destination in TEST1 thenset extc...

Hi All, Im trying to create some traffic shaping on a nexus 9K all I need to do is match an access list and set the limit of that traffic to 200meg.I know how to do that on ios but not in NXOS.Below is what I'm trying to do in NXOS:ip access-list ext...