cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I can't access internet through the routeratm0, atm0.1 and Dialer0 are UP and a dynamic IP addresss are assigned by the ISPThe atm interfaces show incoming and outgoing packetsI can ping the Public IP address from LANWhen I ping from outside then lan...

pablo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TCP Acceleration

I have VSAT link , and you iDirect modem ,behind this Modem there is cisco 2901 router , so how can I configure the TCP acceleration on this router ?to accelerate the data rate for FTP , HTTPS , HTTP ,ect(I have two site each site has this equipment ...

Hi,I have one Dynamic DSL line, this line plug to the Dlink router can work properly. But for some reason, we need to change to the cisco 877 router,  when I conenct this line to the cisco router, it cannot work, the configuration seems incorrect. Be...

Kevin Xau by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently testing a C819G-U-K9 3G router with a dutch Vodafone sim throughout Europe. And it continously seems to fail in the roaming process.The output of the network status is then as follows:Network Information===================Current Ser...

Hi All,We are using Cisco 4500 series switches in our environment. Core and access switches are 4500 only. We are using RSTP. I came to know that RSTP in cisco 4500 will support 3000 instances only. Currently my core switches are showing beyond 3000 ...

HiI want to configure a qos policy for a dmvpn network.The ideal is to set a pir of 2048000, with cir 512000.I believe shape peak will do the job, but I'm completely lost on the calculation.Can anyone help me please with the math.Thanks a lot!Phil

HiAnyone have simple doc to follow for upgrade iOS image for Cisco Asr 1000. Not worried about downtime. New hardware not in production yet.A link to Cisco doc would be great if anyone has it handy.ThanksIzzySent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Guys;I have a cisco 2811 with:Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(3d), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)I have one of its ports (fa0/1) configured as:interface FastEthernet0/1 no ip address duplex auto speed autoendand...

Cisco 2960 OptimizationThe current software version is as follows:System image file is "flash:c2960-lanbase-mz.122-35.SE5/                                                       I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE UPGRADE PART TO BE ABLE TO ACCOMMPLISH THE FOLLO...

okoroji80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Currently, my company has the need to support a legacy PSK authenticated DMVPN tunnel and a new PKI authenticated DMVPN tunnel.  Ideally, both tunnels will terminate on the same Cisco 2951 router.  Since the router is a termination point for th...

Hi Guys,For some reason I don't have the WCCP feature on my 4507E Layer3 Switch.What can be the cause of that?This is my sh ver:Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(54)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Tec...

eToro_ISR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Any one know how to apply rate limit on interface level in ASR 1001. Seems like they have remove it as i am not able to find. Or any other way to restrict traffic on specific IP/Pool?Thanks.Zeeshan