cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have the four routers where CE1-connected to PE1 and CE2- connected to PE2 and the CE1 and CE2 are connected with the point to point link. as this is the multihomed site so i have applied the Site of origin. As per the rules of site of ori...

Hello,I want to make my HTTP-server accessible from the outside (it's located on my LAN).HTTP-server listens on port TCP 80 on all interfaces, IP address 192.168.112.17/24. (I can ping outside addresses from this machine.) My router - Cisco 2951, her...

Dear all,I have a senario where all the ibgp neighbors are stable. As soon as i peer one of the ibgp router to another router in different autonomous system, the ebgp peers begin to flap.See error below:*Mar  1 15:04:25.404: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent...

Is there any documentation on how to extend a VLAN over WAN using a ASA 5520 appliance?I will be inheriting the network appliance and need to make the configuration change.Thanks.

hello all.I have dual ISP's comming into my network on two different routers. i have configured HSRP on my gateway router to failover if any of the tracked interfaces go down. How ever, there are instances where we lose internet connectivity upstream...

Hello,Can anyone point me in the right direction about the following situation?We have a router that is receiving about 400-430Mbps of traffic in its LAN interface, but is only transmiting around 320-350Mbps over the WAN link. There are no drops in t...

Resolved! NAT route map

Hi,I'm trying to understand if this route map NO_NAT setup is needed or a mistake. There's a vpn range nat exemption that allows 192.168.10.0/24 and 192.168.254.0/24 to communicate and it's applied to Gi0/0. So why would the same route map need be ap...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,3845 router is placed at customer location and is connected to core switch using fiber cable.I Would like to know the type of fiber cable which is being used to connect router and switch ie LC or SC type cable.Is there any document available ...