cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All:I use one PA-2H on my 7206vxr to connect 2 T3 lease line,Due to the performance issue,I plan to replace my Cisco 7206VXR to ASR 1006,When I check the interface option for asr 1000 series router,I don't find the HSSI SPA for ASR Series Router...

Hi everyone,Is there any command to see traffic for all queues in QoS.My thought is to run macro every 30 min or an hour with command sh policy-map for 24 hours and calculate average afterwards.One of our customer wants to know average traffic in eac...

get_rthym by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Selective NAT

Hi,On an 887VA running 15.x IOS, is there a way to support both public and private addresses on inside vlans? The outside interface is public static ip, so the requirement would be to not nat anything if coming from inside vlan10 but nat if coming fr...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,     Pardon me for a newbie question.  I have configured the box and done the usual wr, copy run start, and the box keeps coming up with the initial config dialog?What am I missing?Thanks for the help.Jason

Hi teamWe need to divide a dedicated 10 Mbps link two LANs for each half of this bandwidthI have the possible configuration:          class-map match-all HOTEL_ADMON          match access-group 100          class-map match-all GUEST          match ac...

yesenia-m by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine a problem with flapping interface on a router  not showing up in log buffer if Cisco IOS. I've included the config on  the switch that pertains to the logging and can't seem to figure what is  going on. The SNMP trap is being...

I have a customer who will subscribe to a DSL link from the telecom provider. They will put their modem and a an ethernet copper link will be given to the customer.I have 2 firewalls proposed for redundancy for 2 internet connections.Do i need a rout...

Hello everybody,Could anybody be so kind to say,1) Is it normal when in PPP multilink (consisting of two unequal 1024K and 512K serial interface with mpls enabled) when I manualy shutdown one of the interface in a bundle the data transfer is stoped f...

Is it possible, to have two static default routes on a router, one going to ISP1, another to ISP2. This should setup by default,per-destination load balancing, although return traffic will be based upon source-ip of the packet obviously. Would it be ...

I have been puzzled by this for sometime and have been trying to get to the bottom of it.I have 2 routers connected via a 10Mb FD Ethernet link and on router 1 I am traffic shaping outbound on this link with the following config: Policy Map SHAPE ...