cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I was doing some testing & came across a picular issue. 3 nos. of routers connected to each are running EIGRP. I create 5 prefix-list for some networks.I call these prefix-list in route-map. The syntax of the same is given below.Router# show route...

Hi,I have a couple of 887VA routers under my management. I noticed that none of them is allowing for bigger than 10 Mbit/s transfers via WAN link despite being synced with ie 15 Mbit/s or 17 Mbits/s.I tried different IOS images and ADSL firmwares but...

Hi,I have got a cisco 1841 router. I need to do many nat. I have got a lots of virtual interface on this router. How many nat inside and outside does it supports ? Can I do more than one nat insdie and outside in different virual interfaces on the sa...

Hi everyone!I have 4 subinterfaces on FastEthernet 0/0, listed below.How can I make such that each of them has a DHCP server enabled?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!interface FastEthernet0/0.4 description VLAN20-Management e...

Hi,We are facing the issue,In Local LAN segment, we normally using 2 Public IP pool address for PAt ( ISP1 & ISP2),In normal scenario, all works fine, ISP1 PATIP mapped address take path of ISP1 router --internetISP2 PATIP mapped address take path of...

Hi,We currently run OSPF across our core (7 POPs), to redistribute all static+connected subnets - Works fine when customers only have subnets directly connected, or we statically route additional subnet to them (Our "Internal" OSPF redistributes thes...

HelloDo you know what is the diffrence between SPA-2XOC3-ATM (2-port OC-3c/STM-1 ATM Shared Port Adapter) and SPA-2XOC3-POS (2-port OC3/STM1 POS Shared Port Adapters)?

I read in book (MPLS fundamentals) in section (Packet Forwarding in an MPLS VPN Network):- How does the egress PE router know which VRF the packet belongs to? This information is not in the IP header, and it cannot be derived from the IGP label, beca...

Hi!R1#show ip prefix-list detail p-filter-in | i seq 160   seq 160 permit 170.180.190.0/20 le 24 (hit count: 0, refcount: 4)R1#Could  anyone tell what is the meaning of "refcount" - variable counter in a  prefix-list ?? Hit count is obvious what does...

We have a point to point data connection at 30Mbps. Our QoS does not seem to be working since the line appears to think the connection is 100Mbps. The ethernet does come up as 100Mbps but the circuit is limited on the backend by the network provider....

darkmagex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am planning to buy 867vae router and i would like to ask you a few thingsthe configuration is through cli only(because i am not familiar with cli) or it can be web based ?the basic configuration  for dsl and routing  are preconfigured or i have to ...

crokkerrr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everone,Please am looking for an Ethernet network module for a cisco ASR1006. A client has over 400 branches that will terminate on the router using rj45 connections.   please advice on the part number for this module.brsam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I a junior level network admin, and working on my CCNA, currently have my CCENT. So I have been doing some study with Packet Tracer, and I am at a spot where I just dont know how to fix my problem. I have a router, connected to switch, and ...