cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good evening all. I have a couple of 2911 g2 routers that are being decommissioned. I was thinking of using these to connect to two ISPs (one each) and run bgp where I can take a default only route from each provider then advertise a summary only. Ot...

Espero que me puedan ayudar:- tengo la configuración (config OK interface policy..) cuya configuración funciona y esta politica se aplica a las interfaces y funciona correctamente.- cuando cambio el average shape (de 288000 a 256000) en la política. ...

Hi,So I brought over a friend's wireless router to allow for wifi in my apartment.  When he originally set up the router, he hid the ID from being visible during a scan (so you have to manually enter the ID and password for the wifi to be accessed).I...

I have route-map defined on my ASR 1002 12.2(33)XNE and applied to my gi0/0/1 interface.  I need to change the IP address defined on the "set ip next-hop ..." line.  My question is, when I make the change in just the route-map definition, does the ch...

Hi Dear,Recently i have upgraded my 7606 router with 12.2(33) SRD8 IOS,but i notice these log messages:*Oct 17 05:05:11 UTC: %FPD_MGMT-3-INCOMP_IMG_VER: Incompatible ROMMON (FPD ID=5) image version detected for 7600-SIP-200 card in slot 1. Detected v...

Dear Experts,would you please clarify this log message:*Oct 23 06:20:07 UTC: %FPD_MGMT-3-INCOMP_IMG_VER: Incompatible ROMMON (FPD ID=5) image version detected for 7600-SIP-200 card in slot  Detected version = 1.3, minimum required version = 1.4. Curr...

Heya,Today I've received a strange request from a customer.They have 3 servers currently directly connected to the cloud. For the sake of easy translation let's say they're on IP addresses:100.100.100.100110.110.110.110120.120.120.120The customer wan...

Hello everyone,I am new to posting to the Cisco Support Community, though I read tips on here regularly because it is quite helpful to understanding common issues with Cisco products. Anyway I am in need of help and am wondering if you guys could hel...

swdowsett by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm from Brazil, and I have an 1700 cisco Router and a ADSL connection to Internet.How may I use it on my home network?There's any configuration that I should to do?Regards.Pedro Francezi