cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Can someone expland to me what will these lines do for the qos on my switch.I am not a QOS person and I woul like to know. Thanks mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 3  0 1mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 4 threshold 3 0 10

Hi, I have s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH8b.bin image, and I want to know if this image support VSS with two superviser engine 720-10G  on both catalyst6509 ?Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,I need some advise pertaining QOS with Site to Site VPN.Our company just acquire another company and we have implement site to site VPN. The site to site VPN is working ok. We can access their network and they can access ours.Issue we are fac...

Hi Friends,I am seeking your expert opinion to help me to troubleshoot the below scenario;I have Internet connection in Ethernet Medium connected to a L2 Switch (Cisco 2960). I have 2 Routers (Cisco 2900). I have a webserver to be accessed from Inter...

Hi I am facing an issue for Video Conf conneciton over SR520 with Zone based-firewall. I can call out from inside to outside but cannot recieve call from outside. below shows what i have done for this... am i missing any?appreciate if some one can he...

I have a CISCO 2921 router with a 24 port switch module. Everything has been configured and working excepte the following, please help!!VLAN1: 10.10.10.x,    default network for Router GI 0/0, which has IP 10.10.10.1VLAN2: 10.10.9.x       subnet for ...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found that there is no force-switchover command under redundancy configuration mode. How can I do a switchover from primary RSP720 to secondary RSP720?I am using SSO and NSF.C7609-2(config)#do sh redundancyRedundant System Information :------------...

I have 877 ADSL router with two issues concerning my connection. My first is that my DSL provider does not provide me with a stable service. On a daily basis my connection will drop in the morning and usually reconnects at around 896kbps average. By ...

seanwaite by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL , i have Cisco 1941 router with following IOS image:Cisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2) below mentioned commands are not working : crypto isakmp policy 5en...

Hi AllWhile on the process of getting registration code on Cisco Licensing Portal it requires Product ID and serial numberwhich single command on the console provides the output with Product ID and serial numbershow version - provides only serial Not...

I have a need to capture traffic on an ASR 1001 subinterface, but what I have found is that the Embedded Packet Capture feature is not supported on this platform.  Are there any simple alternatives to capture egress traffic on a subinterface or am I ...

dbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a problem with ISDN BRI-1B-S/T-V3. In the documentation I read:"The ability to add BRI connectivity via a WIC lets administrators maximize valuable slot space while it provides additional connectivity options, such as Ethernet, on the sa...

Hi,I am just being too curious here Looking at the outputs of the some commands like show memory, show region, show buffers etc on many different router models I could make out that IOS is using all 32-bit memory addresses.So can we say Cisco IOS is ...

Hi,This is ios 12.2. I'm attempting to discern if these two NAT statements conflict. One appears to be a PAT and the other a one-to-one NAT for the same inside host. If that is true, would this function correctly? The public .234 is the router interf...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes