cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello all,i created a lab for ebgp......... intersting thing is i can reach the bgp neighbors throuh backup path but still they can not form neighborships..........they can reach & create neighbor through primary path...... all typical setting is...

hi guys,I have a big problem that is driving me crazy.Here my configuration:Dialer1                               Ethernet0/0 --------------> [Router 1481]<-------------------->[Firewall]<----------->[LAN MGT]Dialer1: is the ISDN interface used to op...

Hi team,We have 12K GSR at one end an 7200 router at other end. ospf configured for our remote offices with 2 links for redundancy.Primary will be of 100Mbps and secondary will be 34Mbps. But the ospf cost o the links will be showing as 1 for both th...

Hello,sorry for my english. I have one question. I have one server (web application) with IP 10.1.1.2 . It's located in the internal network. But on the router "newROUTER" is deployed NAT 10.1.1.2 to global address 83.15.52.165 (dns entry: app.exampl...

speedy2003 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Please help me solve this problem. Ciso 1941 router frozen once a day, sometimes after 2 to 7 days. When the router frozen, no internet connection and cannot login/ping ethernet ports. I can login to console port and copy the error messages below...

Hello,I am trying to configure the failover scenario:I have 2 ISPs. The first one is ADSL connected to ADSL router and then to cisco router, which I configure. The second one has a public IP address with subnet mask /30. The problem is that when I co...

strny0007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My team already bought one 1800 Series router. And they setted some passwor.Right now i am not able to login. I know the cisco password recovery method to reset the password.Instead of password recovery method i want to try with total facto...

Hi I tried to reset a pasword on a cisco adsl 37 router.I followed the instructions posted in document:  Document ID: 12065"Password Recovery Procedure for the Cisco 806, 826, 827, 828, 831, 836, 837 and 881 Series Routers"After step 9 (Type  configu...