cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,This is the senario,There are two internet connection one is dsl broadband connetion,other is a pool of public static ip.Objective               1:     internal mail server should publish on internet with static nat.               2:     some of t...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just wanted to confirm my understanding on a sample QoS configuration I created here.policy-map child class video  priority percent 10 class voip  priority percent 15 class replication  bandwidth remaining percent 50 class gold  bandwidth remaining...

Hi .I need to do some traffic policing. I have 2  IP in my LAN who needs diferentiated policing. 192.168.15.101 - policing 500k 192.168.15.102 - policing 1MI have configured the class-maps as folow. class-map match-any SG1match access-group 161class-...

Hi All,   I've just turned up a new MPLS MOE connection between a new site and and the HQ.  Currently all the other branches are running another providers MPLS network, and we're working on transitioning to this new carrier.  I was expecting to route...

Hi guys,I'm facing problem to design my network infrastructure.Wish to get some expert advice from here.I have 2 BGP routers in my network, the models Cisco 7200I named it as BGP 1 & BGP 2,Please find the my current network design,BGP 1          BGP ...

does cisco 12.2 ios version support hsrp feature.hsrp as well as vlan access-map not working...---Posted by WebUser Prakash Semwal

Hi!I have 2 ip sla tests ( icmp-echo operation). I need to write tcl script that will work if tests finish there operations with timeout.I wrote script for 1 operation and it works:::cisco::eem::event_register_ipsla operation_id 1namespace import ::c...

ieasm0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if I have entered this questions into the correct disscusion groupI have created an IP SLA using Jitter-Path for an MPLS link, I have also created a reaction-configuration entry with a threshold of 1 5 for the round trip time(rtt). I hav...

I  had a query regarding router throughput for which I reffered to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5855/prod_brochure0900aecd8019dc1f.pdf linkand found it informative. The  doc. shows process switching and CEF switching parameter...

Hi there,I want to take 100Mb incoming from a service provider and police it off into several VRFs for customers.One of these VRFs will be 30M.I further need to traffic shape this (30Mb) out to 40 x 0.75Mbps (burstable to 30M) customers.I am using an...

Hi,I want someone to clarify this behavior to me.There is a general rule (as per the author's Developing IP Multicast Networks book) says "When a new (S,G) entry is created, its OIL is initially populated with a copy of OIL from its parent (*,G) entr...