cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,     I am just learning the ropes with this stuff, so go easy on me;)Anyways, just acquired a 1941W and want to accomplish the following.....I have setup a pptp connection thru strongvpn.  I want to segregate traffic to allow an ip or range of ip'...

based on my research it seems that in order to have a successful deployment of WOL I would need minimal of the following.1. the L3 device where the server is attached, enable ip forward-protocol.2. the L3 interface where the server is connected needs...

situwayne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to configure a GRE tunnel between 2 VRFs, with following caracteristics:- the tunnel interfaces are in the VRF- the source & destination of the tunnel are in the global routing tableWhat is strange is that it works, but I don't understand ...

Hi Netproi have 2811 router can, i  use the below image on it , i m thinking to run bgp  with ISP to accept just default routec2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-6.T

Resolved! ACL Priority

Hi All, This maybe a daft question but I wanted to know if an ACL itself has an implicit deny after it is executed on an ip range. to clarify see below:20 access-list 101 permit ip 10.168.10 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.25530 access-list 1...

Hi guys,I have few licenses to be installed in my c2911/k9 router but there were errors while installing the license. Below are the errors:1.            MYKULVPNRT01#license install flash:FGL1548125Y_20120216014217861.lic                Installing li...

zulcapzul by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R1 AS100--------L2SWITCH---------R4 AS100                              |                              |                              |                    R1( AS100)                             |                              |                         ...

Hey Everyone,I just recieved a Cisco 2600 Router, 2 Catalyst 3500 switches, and a fortinet fortigate 200a firewall.How would you recommend I set these up for a home network.  I have FIOS coming in to my home for internet.I was considering putting my ...

Dear friends,I have a cisco 3750 switch and i given 2vlans (40, 118). 40 is local and 118 is public.I given the public ip for vlan 118. now i am able to telnet from same vlan (118 only) but i am not able to ping and telnet as globally.plz find the co...