cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm trying to configure an 887VA for a pppoe ADSL2+ connection with no luck.I know the ISP requires pppoe (LLC), and the pvc is 8/35.The CD light is on, and the line is up, but the 887 just won't connect....Any help would be very much appreci...

Hi Guys,Just testing an ASR1000 ->2960 portchan w/ test subint on asr  and vlan int on 2960 in same vlan, and Im unable to pass any packets with my "usual" config (7200->2960)...portchan comes up, and I see 2960 mac, but cannot ping.  If I change the...

hi alli configured 2 bgp neighbours, both in different AS'si thought if I route comes from an external AS, it should show as "e" when doing a show ip bgp ? they are currently showing as "i" for internalcheers

Hello,I can see on my router:router1#sh ip int fa 0/1FastEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up Internet address is 10.123.0.66/26 Broadcast address is 255.255.255.255 Address determined by non-volatile memory MTU is 1500 bytesrouter1#sh int fa 0/1Fa...

Hi Expertsi have the below questions,if you please!1)i have crachinfo file in my asr 1006 flash and bootflash,how to read it directly from router without copying it to a TFTP?2)what is the difference between flash and bootflash? i have ios in the fla...

Hello,For a config on a 2821 router with IOS 15.1I've setup an internal web server and am able to acccess it from outside our network but not from inside (on a separate internal LAN - 192.168.10.0).  When on the internal LAN - DNS points to the Publi...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 2921 Router with actually no clients working on it but the CPU temperature is 76 degree celsius. Is this normal? I think this is too hot.My room is aircondishened to 21 degree celsius. What can I do?Thanks a lotSebastian

What is the log output that I should be seeing with "log adjacency changes" configured? Should I only be seeing LOADING to FULL and FULL to DOWN? I do not have "log adjacency changes detail" configured on an ASR9000 but I receive these state change m...

VZN418722 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing issues while configuring my cisco router, could you please help me in troubleshooting the issue, i am new in with cisco routers as per my knowledge i have configured it but i am sure that i am missing something.The problem i am facing ...

balagkkl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card