cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,below is the interface config and output from serial interface. for some reason it keeps on trying to be a dce when if my understanding is correct, it should be a dte, receving its clocking from the NTE. anything anyone can think of that might be ...

dewaldt05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explaing why do we see duplicate etherchannel forming ?In the below output  Po32A and Po33AGRVSERVNEWCS8#show etherchannel summaryFlags:  D - down        P - bundled in port-channel        I - stand-alone s - suspended        H - Hot-stan...

I have 2 routers that each have vwic3-2mft-T1/E1 cards in them. I want to connect them together back t back in a lab type setting and simulate WAN connectivity by setting clocking on one of them. Is there a way to do this with my current setup or do ...

desmond.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured IPSLA for WAN link shifting for few of my clients in the past . Sometimes ( once in a year ) it fails to secondary link and when the primary link becomes up it would never shift back . I will need to manually disable the process and...

Hi I have two frame-relay link configured as MFR on cisco 2821 with IOS c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-19.bin.On CE end its showig UP/Down but at PE end its showing down/down, Searched cisco site but found only one document but even could help me out...

praschau by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static NAT help

I need to permit the conexion from outside to inside in a 2911 Cisco router, only from an Public IP Address (supose 1.1.1.1) to some local private IPs.I have one question: Using the command: ip nat inside source static tcp <local ip> <port> <global i...

Hello all,I have some strange issue with my cisco 2801: The router has 2 interfaces with legal PA addresses - one to ISP and one to my LAN.There is no nat configuration on this router.When I run nmap scanning on IP address that configured on LAN inte...

I am helping my customer to test the PPPoE solution. The requirement is that she like to have a PPPoE server (7200), enable the DHCP pool on the router. The PPPoE client (1811) should receive the IP address through the DHCP and with subnet mask (/24)...

v.chow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to see how can configure MQC in Etherchannel. I know that i need to do this in the memeber physical interfaces of the etherchannel.The etherchannel is a trunk port allowing few VLANs. SVIs are created in the switch for this VLANs as we...

anilrs3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are configuring a ras on 3925 router with e1 controller. when we connect the e1  controller  to pbx we got on pbx a no frame alarm (detailed error is that we have nfas but we do not have cas). what could be the error? do the router need dsp to hav...

claudiols by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Hello

Hello, OSPF HelloI have a simple network in GNS3 with 2 routers connected by a Frame-Relay switch. On router 1, the serial interface is configured as ospf network type broadcast, and I have static dlci mapping, broadcast keyword included.On router 2,...

I am currently working on a project that involves multihoming a 10Mbps Metro-E /24 with a 100Mbps Metro-E /27 from two different ISPs. I need to get BGP info from the ISP own the /27 however, they tell me that ARIN requires a /24 in order to assign a...

TheZman78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up my 2nd 1811 router for NAT and VPN.  The 1st 1811 works great, completed a few months ago.  On this 2nd 1811, I decided to just copy the working startup-config from the good, 1st router to this 2nd, and then change IPs and from there....

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working on a project to bring up a 4G\3G secondary connection (failover) in case the main MPLS link fails. The set up is something like that: The goal is to make sure the 4G kicks in when the main mpls ckt goes downI have tried by puti...