cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am having one router CISCO2911/K9 (Cisco 2911 w/3 GE,4 EHWIC,2 DSP,1 SM,256MB CF,512MB DRAM,IPB). But now my managent asking me to upgrade this router as CISCO2911-SEC/K9. Pls advice me that what will be the BOM for this upgradation.Thanks & r...

anjan_ril by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,CISCO VOL 1 FOR BGP states that whenever we make changes in a BGP Inbound of Outbound filter, we must either use soft reset or hard reset to implement these changes.However, i have noticed that once we make changes in a filter, these are autom...

Dear all,I have configured 5 routers in same AS using IBGP in my branch. whenever i trace the last one, it directly shows the router without showing the remaining hops. How can i get the solution for viewing each hops in same IBGP routers. is there a...

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following scenario:In the above scenario, BGP is being used between AS 2 and AS1R1 and R2 are in AS2, while R4 is AS 1R1 and R2 are running BGP and RIPR4 has loopback 10.0.0.0/8 which is being advertised to R1 and R2 i...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring QoS on this ethernet card. Unfortunately MQC with policing and priority is not supported, so I have to use L2 QoS (wrr, rcv, priority-queue).At this moment I need QoS only for VoIP traffic which means that I just have to enable ml...

Hi,We have a situation, Our Company got our own AS number with three our own /24 Subnets, and we are peering with 2 different ISP's and receiving only default routes.We want to advertise our 3 subnet from both ISP for load balancing & fail over , two...

Hello All and merry christmas,this is probably an easy question for all you pros, but I am going to contact an ISP provider, and wondering what type of connection will the ISP provide me to connect to my cisco device?Also I have a cisco switch 3560g,...

Hi,How can I configure NAT to port formward a range of udp ports to an internal IP address in IOS?  In otherwords, I would like to forward UDP range 10000-20000 from my external IP to a particular internal IP address.  I have one public IP address an...

mahoneave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I have configured a lab in GNS3 having three routers R1, R2 and R3 as shown in the attachment. I have run two routing protocols in it : EIGRP and RIP.  The scenario is as follows: On R1, I have done following configurations:!router eigrp 1 red...

Hi All,The default behavior of HSRP(with Priorities to default) should make the router active if it has highest interface IP address. But it is not happening practically (note that R1 with IP 192.168.10.2 has been configured first)R2(config)#interfac...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card