cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! The "NO FAIR-QUEUE" didn't go away

I had used the interface serial 0/0/0 with 'NO FAIR-QUEUE' command but now it doesn't seems that I could get it out. Even after I erase startup-config and do reload. Someone told me if I just put FAIR-QUEUE eventually this command will go away after ...

arifdatau by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BGP to EIGRP redistribution query

Hi All,I have a query about BGP to EIGRP route redistrbution.Topology below:R1 ---------------  R2 ---------------- R3 bgp               bgp to eigrp      eigrpAdmin distance has been changed on R2 so the EIGRP route is preferred.If i redistribute a ...

Resolved! Frame Relay on NBMA

I am trying to simulate a Frame Relay topology on a NBMA network.I am posting the details of sh Running config, sh Frame-relay Map, sh ip int brief, show ip route and ping result of all three routers. Could any one please give me any idea, why East r...

Alternate Internet/NAT

Hi guys, this is my first Post/Question on cisco forums, i'm a CCNA4 student and i'm having a little problem with a nat configuration:I have to sites wich are connected by PPP, each one of them has their ISP provider and each router do the Intervlan/...

Resolved! C3560X with IP Base

Just bought this switch it has the IP base IOS and I need to use BGP and VRF-lite. My question is can I configure and use these two things without having to upgrade to the IP Services IOS? Thanks in advance for your input!BMatz

rmatznick by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ip sec tunnel status

Hi,how to check ip sec or gre tunnel status.if there isnt any data going through the tunnel then tunnel wont show up in "sh crypto ipsec peer sa" (QM_IDLE status) so the tunnel would be down if there isn't any data.is there any way to validate the tu...

gavin han by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VLANs and subinterfaces

I have a Cisco 3725 running IOS 12.3. I have three WAN connections (2 x 100Mb and 1 x 2Mb serial) and I need to replace the 2Mb serial connection with a further 100Mb connection. However, I have not got any spare 100Mb sockets.My plan is to use a swi...

Please help for HSRP configure

Hi All,         I want to run HSRP into my network.i am using two 4503 switch one is main and another one is standby. i configured VLAN into my switch and its running, now i want to configure HSRP. my configure is attach with this mail andmy main swi...

how to configure a t1 controller on a 2901 router?

hi,i have trouble to get the serial card (2nd genteration T1 card) on up/up state on a 2901 router. the SP guy who installed the rj48 at the demarc says it was tested good. For some reason, it is on up/down state no matter what i tried. Can someone p...

kope by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Route-Map for Policy Based Routing

Hello everyone,I have been using a route map to pick WAN exit points (PBR) on a 3725 router.  This have been working fine with /24 networks.  I am trying to pick the first /28 piece out of the 10.1.1.0 network and send it out a different exit from th...

mnleblanc by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! overloading an access-group

On a 1811 running 12.4 I have the following which I have not seen before. The same identifier is used for an access list and a dhcp pool. The only place that identifier is referenced is under a vlan definition. My question: is this access-group statm...

lcaruso by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multiple default routes / backup internet site.

I have 15 sites connected via MPLS. Currently all of the sites go through the main location for internet access. I am doing this by using the default-information originate command within BGP out to the MPLS provider. I am also using EIGRP internally ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics