cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyoneI have been checking the following Log on 2900 Router:Nov 28 09:10:28.582: Se0/1/0 PPP: Using default call directionNov 28 09:10:28.582: Se0/1/0 PPP: Treating connection as a dedicated lineNov 28 09:10:28.582: Se0/1/0 PPP: Session handl...

I have a second link being installed this week to a second ISP.  Each ISP has tunnels that terminate on there routers for various services.  Right now on the 6509 I have a static default route which sends all traffic to ISP one.  Once I get the secon...

I have a few remote routers connecting to the home office using GRE-VPN and using OSPF for routing.The routing is working properly except for the traffic being sent by the routers directly ( logging to a remote syslog server ).I can ping the remote r...

Hi all. I have been using the Cisco 7613 for ITP Sigtran service. And I had upgrade IXH1 to IRE version.(Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ITPK9V-M), Version 12.2(33)IRE2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)) but i have seen this message at "wr" ...

Resolved! ibgp peering

I am trying to establish my ibgp peering.  The routers are three ip hops away from each other and we use eigrp for our igp.  Nothing I have tried works.  Any assistance is appreciated.  I am able to ping loopback to loopback without bpg running.  My ...

Hello,New to Cisco devices and have had an ASR dropped in my lap.Running ASR1000-RP2 with System image file: asr1000rp2-advipservicesk9.03.03.00.S.151-2.S.binShow Vlans returns: No Virtual LANs configuredRouter(config)#interface vlan ?  <1-4095>   Vl...

Hi,I have a question about the configuration of the 3G functionality on the cisco 887 router. The 3G connection should be the primary connection, because I don't have a direct internet connection. I make use of a data card of KPN NL. On the internet ...

Hi.I don't know much about routers, but lately I've been playing around with router configuration and getting better but I am kind of stuck now.The scenario is this.I have 3 ip net from the ISP:178.249.51.0/255.255.255.248 Gateway 178.249.51.1178.24...

Hi,I currently have a 2851 router with 2Mbps point-to-point leased circuit on its serial interface and most of the time its congested.Can anyone tell me if there is a tool for measuring the current consumption that is happening on the link other than...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card