cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need to implemet an IP VPN in one of my clients.Currently they have a PIX firewall. Its software version is too old, that not even support TAB key.It has two interfaces one is inside and other is outside. I have attached a sample figure ...

Hello folks,  for a customer of us we are planning BGP connectivity for 2 datacenter. The 2 DC are connected via a L2 link, and each datacenter "buys" transit from 2 ISP.Each DC has two edge router, speaking eBGP with ISP and iBGP between them. There...

Hello All!Suppose my Cisco 3925E router is connected to 2 ISPs via 2 tagged VLANs on one physical interface. It works with one provider normally. Is it possible to configure the router without BGP so that it will change over to the second provider if...

Hi, I have 6506 switch having 10 L3 vlans. I want to ssh on any router from this 6509 switch. My requirement is, I want to use different differnet vlan for SSH as a source. I m getting the feature in telnet like telnet x.x.x.x /source-interface. But ...

Hi folks,Looking for some guidance into possible solutions for manipulating an IP subnet over the WAN using VPN technology.  I have a scenario whereby a datacenter exists with a large amount of storage within a VMWare environment.  I have a large num...

Hi there,I've tried a few different ways unsuccessfully so thought I'd ask here.I'm trying to forward an outgoing port on a Cisco 800 series router. ie. When a user inside the network connects to the router on port 1234, it opens up the same port on ...

I seem to be having some strange routing behaviourm, I am capturing packets in a data centre  and source destination IP Addresses that should not be in there, I enabled debug ip routing on my inter region BGP Routers to make sure the routing was work...

Console logging is:System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(12.2r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 2006 by cisco Systems, Inc.Socket jumper: not present Failsafe jumper: present = normalFPGA revision 0x0...

vciric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am very new for tunnels. And, i am seeing one of the router tunnel 2 is not established.Pls inform what are the things need to be checked if it's not established.i have mentioned details below.interface Tunnel2description Internet Tunnelip a...

Resolved! S-VLAN

Hi,Would you know if S-VLAN tags are also used in LAN networks, probably large LAN networks?Thanks if you have a reference.Best regards,Michel

hostettle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have several 6509 with sup720. The first one is connected to IX with 18000 prefixes and 300 ipv6 prefixes, has two iBGP full views and 10 clients, who receive full view. When BGP with IX goes down due to accidents from IX, sometimes 6509 dro...

I am expanding an office which currently has 3 x 3650 switches (18 months old). I need to add 2 more switches. I have been told by 1 supplier that we need to replace all the 3650 with 3750's as they would not recommend mixing models. I need to unders...

I am having a problem trying to get to my root view. I am trying to set up some views to allow restricted access to one of our routers.When I try to go to the root view, I get the following>enable viewPassword:%  Authentication failedI have used the ...

nik.sharp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco rv082

Hi, i have 2 ISP. One with 10 MB and the other with 5 MB.It is possible to configure the router to use 15 MB?If not, there is other cisco product that support that configuration?Thanks