cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have Ooma (VOIP) at home and I also run CrashPlan (online backup software).  Unfortunately, those two are not the best of friends.  If CrashPlan is running at full speed, my Ooma connection suffers greatly -- I can hear you, but y.u .an't h..r m.. ...

Hossy_923 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have a mess of my routes on my ASA and my L3 Catalyst Switch. I was wondering if someone can help me make sense of the mess.I have RIP working between the L3 and ASA. All my other static routes lie on my L3 which are from tunnels, w...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can I configuration like this? and will it work?My goal is get default route from BGP session with ISP1 in Main Routing Table, and ISP2 default route in  vrf routing table         ISP1("classic" bgp session)        /R1<       \         ISP2 ("vrf...

We have p2p metro-ethernet link between a 65kVSS and N7k running eigrp..I wanted to monitor this link and forward the traps to SNMP server in the event of failure..N7k and 65k has many other eigrp peers..but I wanted to monitor only this particular p...

Dear all   I wonder what is the difference between  Martini .. Kompella .. Atom .. VPLS , can anyone assist plz ??I know that Atom & VPLS are L2 Psuedowire but Atom allows only point-to-point L2 circuits however VPLS allows point-to-multipointbut wha...

Dear ExpertsWe have CISCO7613 with SUP720 we are trying to achieve ECMP we are using BGP with multipath but we are not able to get load balancing equally in all the interfacethe traffic destination is same ( Loopback ) but the source are different ev...

ralwarrag by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to connect my sever with daual homed to two Nexus 2232 fex which are part of two Nexus 5548 vPC pair( topologyu attached) but getting error on Nexus 5548 as below,Not sure its allowed  under Nexus 2000.""Port-channel members across FEX...

HiOur HQ Location dont support high bandwidth pipe served by ISP, so will go ahead with 3 different ISP at 2MB each.Goal is to provide Email / Application access to Remote office using site to site VPN.In Total will have 10 to 15 Branch offices each ...

Currently I am advertising an address of x.x.x.x/23 however the customer is complaining that they are not seeing the routes propagated to us. They are advertising out x.x.x.x/24 and x.x.x.y/24. Will this cause an issue with route propagation? Do I ne...

am9791 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have installed a Catalyst 3560 as my internal router. I have created 4 vlans to route the traffic.Here are the interface "show run"vlan internal allocation policy ascending!interface FastEthernet0/1 switchport access vlan 2 switchpo...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All, I am facing Voice Quality issue in Cisco Ip phone.  However I don’t have any issue while calling between extension in the same Site.  I am facing voice quality issue while traffic flowing through the MPLS over GRE tunnel. Its working fine If ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card