cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I installed a new SA540 and configured some NAT rules for my Exchange server. Everything worked fine untill I did a firmware upgrade.Now the NAT rules won't work on my dedicated WAN.On the Optional WAN (load balancing) the NAT rules work fine. Wha...

Hi, we have 881 routers and are planning on testing out some WAN optimizing hardware, we're told that our router needs to support PBR and WCCP protocols.  Will this router handle it?Brian

tech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client has an ASA5505 anchoring an MPLS network. One of their branch offices is experiencing frequent circuit outages due to theft of copper lines. I am looking at an 881G with wireless aircard as a backup solution and creating a VPN tunnel to the AS...

gcrawford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL,I'm going to design deploy and manage WAN – OSPF (mostly edge routers) for big company with offices all over America (around 50). LAN is managed by local stuff. How I can protect WAN - OSPF routing table from learning wrong route entered on LA...

wilson.jr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have 2 x T1 terminating on border router cisco 3640 route. (configured using multilink interface). Our IP block is routed on this bundled T1 circuits by At&T. I want more internet bandwidth.1.  Can i connect my DSL (on ethernet interface and usi...

egain.com by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysDuring adding and removing of BGP peers this Log message was reported.Oct 17 00:56:37.469 BST: %COMMON_FIB-DFC2-4-FIBIDB: No fibidb found for if_number 32 during path long ext decode for 197.238.0.0/16 in IPv4:Default I have searched long and ...

I recently bought a new Cisco WRVS4400N router for our network which has 19 computers connected to a 24 port switch.  We are currently using a D-Link router and are upgrading to the Cisco router.  The problem I am having is as soon as I connect one o...

HiI will be connecting some clients directly to switchports.But I`m really sceptical to do this, as it may create problems in my network.The clients will connect to client VLANs with /25 mask, and use public IPs through DHCP or static IP.I`m planning...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a situation where I am using a vrf to isolate subnets from the default system.    It has been working well internally and over MAN connections using eigrp.   Now I have to do this over the MPLS system we have.     We are the end-user of the MP...

Hello Everyone,Almost all of my routers IOS are runnig version 12.4 (3825 & 2811)Are there any benefits of upgrading the IOS to the latest version? Any comments will be greatly appreciated.ThanksAlfred

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Facing the attached picture, which are pro and cons in having a gateway in an MPLS NNI option a instead of having a direct PE-to-PE connection ?I've an idea but I'd like to share with experts...Tks

HelloI have a Cisco 877 doing PPPoE through a ISP supplied modem that is in bridge mode (long story).  When the DSL drops on the modem it takes around 5 to 10 mins for the 877 to redial the connection.  Is there anything that can be done to adjust th...

Hello, Am setting up the below topology 10.6.20.0/24--------lan-------R1 -------172.16.71.0/30--------R2 ----lan----10.6.21.0/24                                           |                                            |                                 ...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card