cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am not able to connect a virtaul link to the backbone over a gns3. Please suggest if anything need to be changed. Every router are forming the adjacency but still not able to reach backbone Area0. Topology attached.R1interface Loopback0 ip addre...

I have a Cisco 2851 that is not booting correctly. It was working fine in one evironment and I removed it and reloaded it and went into rommon to get by the password and clear the config by setting config register to 0x2142. Thats all I did since it ...

I have what may seem like a basic question.  We have built some policers to apply to vlan SVIs on our 7613 so that we can rate limit input and output traffic.  We followed the Cisco formula and got this. policy-map vlan-shape-3meg  class class-defaul...

I'm new to cisco routers, i've very experienced with run of the mill home products like netgear etc. but i'm missing somethign here.I'm trying to setup a SRP-527W Router for a client. I have all the details in (Username, password, vci, vpi etc.). The...

mcsnoogins by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network consists of 2 Internet routers one at head office and another at our DR site. The current setup is that the DR router has an interface cost of 30000 on the outgoing interface to the ISP to which we are running OSPF.The behaviour is all in...

Hi All,I would like to get the command syntax for configuring IPv6 community list. This is required to control outbound route propagation to specific BGP neighbor. I am able to set community for received IPv6 prefixes using route-map (same as IPv4). ...

Hello,I'm looking into a way to do the following.Measure traffic utilization on the router WAN interface, total inbound and outbound.There is one IPsec VTI tunnel configured on router, and all traffic through this router isgoing over VTI, also EIGRP ...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Need A Help

Hello Friends,                    As per  topology attached herewith,  i have 2 ISPs,    ISP1 and ISP2. And i have one Cisco 1841 Router with only 2 Ethernet interfaces.My Lan subnet is 192.168.1.0.                    My puspose is, i want to configu...