cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Dears. this is my configuration. This configuration i have 2 user. 192.168.10.0 nat to ISP1 and 192.168.100.0 nat to ISP2 at the same time.All process is OK.But there are not redundancy. I wish redundancy that way: when ISP1 is down the 192.168.10...

Set up a T.37 fax, store and forward.  It works, faxes go to correct Emails, but client is now saying the faxes are filling up their "outlook temp folder".  So a fax comes in, it's labled "fax" and saved in outlook temp folder.  Next fax comes in, it...

jef_rat72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Suppose We have a 3560 on our head office acting as an aggregare switch as well as Hub terminating remote wan links(one trunk link from provider terminated on FE port with several SVIs for remote location) and routing via OSPF. We have 1800 series...

Resolved! layer 3 to layer 2

Hi,is this thecorrect config for connecting a router to a switch ?routerint fas0/1ip address 10.10.10.10 255.255.255.0no shuswitchint fa0/1switchport mode trunkno shuwill this work also? routerint fas0/1ip addres 10.10.10.10 255.255.255.0no shuswitch...

Hello,I can manage the maximum limit of traffic speed with rate-limit command on my Cisco 2821 ISR, the question - is there any command to manage the minimum limit of traffic speed?The case scenario (example):I have 10 Mbps internet uplink, so I want...

Please help me out clearing up a little confusion about this topic.  It is my understanding that using "network 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0" under router bgp or router eigrp simply activates the particular router process on any interfaces that the router h...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Setup:IBR1 --- CAR1 ---Point to Point-- CAR3 ---IBR3 IBR1  -- Sup720-3BXL Running latest SXJ code. (OSPF + BGP) CAR1 – Sup engine II. Running old code (OSPF) CAR3 – Sup engine II. Running old code (OSPF) IBR3  -- Sup720-3BXL Running latest ...

I'm trying to configure a router with the ip sla command, but there is something strange: when I type the command ip sla 1, this is what appears:ip sla 1         ^%Invalid input detected at '^'markerIf I try to check the ip sla command, this is the o...

Hi All,Need expert advice on this multicast setup configuration. I have network diagram as attached. Intend to use sparse mode. So will have RP Configuration at Core Switch 6509. But Can anyone let me know how to have the complete multicast traffic h...

Ken Lee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have contracted with an ISP for an MPLS network to replace our legacy point-to-point EIGRP WAN. One of the ramifications of this implementation is that we want to continue to use NetFlow to monitor the traffic coming from remote sites into o...

pmettewie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes