cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team, We have 3750 and 4510 switches and in both we run Q-n-Q but we observed looping/Broadcase Storm we already run STP on 3750 end and this is corporate branch but 4510 its difference branch where we run q-n-q technopoligy please let me know w...

I recently installed a WIC 1DSU-T1-V2 card into a 1841 router to add to a multilink bundle.  I inserted it in Slot 1 and powered up the router and there was a new serial interface showing in the config automatically as s0/1/0.  I was able to get it s...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I will now try to ask here I have some problems with stability of my OSPF session between 3 devices. the topology is simple:cisco7200 --- catalyst3560 --- cisco2600the cisco7200 and catalyst3560 are speaking MTU 1546 (because of QinQ and MPLS)c...

Resolved! DHCP won't load

Hello guys,i just configured one Router and activated the DHCP, somehow when i connect device to this router it doesn't recieve IP from the routerits comes with 192.16.0.0 and Gat 255.255.0.0please find the below is my DHCP settings from the config f...

Cisco__guy by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear expertI study the BGP behaviour from the cisco document as below. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800945bf.shtml#conf1I have one question about the section "Verification of Inbound Traffic from AS ...

Dear expert,I have one issue reagrding route advertising of BGP to two ISPs. There is one network 192.168.128.0/23 which I would like to announce to ISP-A. However, ISP-A has already had this network (192.168.128.0/23) and ISP-A sends me that route. ...

I trying to do port forwarding on a Cisco 891 router.I created a Nat rule through CCP and its Static. The direction is inside to outside. Inside interface VLan 1Ip address is 192.168.2.100 Translate to Interface Outside Interface Fastethernet8 Type i...

zerocool12 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to establish a second connection to a different ISP using a single ATM/HWIC-ADSL Line as per this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4t/12_4t15/mpppoec.htmlThe router is running Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-ADV...

I'm having an issue with the remove-private-as community.  We have a Customer who is dual homed to two of our routers and they are using a Private AS number.  When configuring my bgp session to them, I added the neighbor x.x.x.x remove-private-as but...

Resolved! multilink ADSL

Can anyone help? I have a requirement to provide 2ADSL connections to a small network. I was thinking of putting in a 1921 router with 2wic-adsl cards. Is it possible to multilink these 2 circuits together?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone Ap...

tpaprotny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card