cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,i have a doubt what will happen under such scenario.. pls refer the R1 configs and topology diagram..SCENARIO 1:****************LOOPBACK > Advertised into Eigrp 123 via network 128.166.0.0 > REDISTRIBUTED INTO BGP 123 > ADV SUMMARY via aggrega...

jagacms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We look after many networks using DMVPN & EIGRP. They are very effective and are working well. I have a question with regards to no ip split horizon I know that you have to configure this command to allow routing updates between spokes via ...

I am doing a school research project in which I am setting up an OC-192 ring for a company (contract work through AT&T). I have chosen to use the Cisco ONS 15454 SONET MSPP as my platform. The company currently has locations in Chicago and Philadelph...

Hi all,I have a problem with configuration ACL with NAT. When I remove ACL evrything is working correct. When I assing them to interface only ICMP-PING is working on computers connected to switch. It looks like packets goes to ISP and not comes back ...

menelskii by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I need some advice, I checked one of our router logs and find the following error, what does this mean?I have copied the error in the Cisco error message decoder and dont get much back.Error from log:May 26 08:38:07.608 UTC: %IP_VFR-3-SYSTEM_E...

Guys i have a very basic question what is a difference between route summarization, CIDR and Super net..........are they all same if yes why with the different nameThanks heaps

Yeah Yeah, I know.......Old peice of #%#%#% but It works and I need a console cable for it. Anyone have any ideas?The console cable connection is a female 25pin serial on an OCC-3OC card that's inside of the BPX8600 Chassis.Maybe the pinouts ?Help wo...

ixholla69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If any body please tell me how can I verify that which one is the primary link or default network, because I have a cisco network switch connected to 3 different routers (with different ISP's network).Hope to hear soon from expertsRegard,Zahid

I try to make working a 881G router with integrated 3G router (cellular 0) with Bouygues or Orange, but I don't found any working configuration. In the ppp debug I just see the CONFREQ message that are sended but without any answer ! Does someboby ha...

I used CCP 2.2 without problem. At now I updated to CCP 2.4. Cisco 871 still without problem but on Cisco 2811 I have a problem. CCP cannot discover it and then I cannot to login on teh router (it unrecognize user and passw). Login fail disssapears p...

Hello Cisco comunityI am trying to configure NAT to route trafic from outside port to an inside webserver but i keep failing. After a month of reading forums i decided to ask for help here.The inside/outside interfaces are defined and working.I tryed...