cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Our infrastructure comprises CISCO 3845 routers, 3750 and 2960 switches. accross 3 offices connected thru a MPLS network.We are currently facing performance issues in one of the offices. The main traffic from this office is: Outlook, Remote Desktop a...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to establish qos in two router. The principal router Asr 1000 and the Remote site 1, but that not function. When i review the access list in principal router Asr 1000 i can´t see matching but at the router in Remote site 1  it function.Foll...

GreetingI have setup an eBGP session to a Cisco 2801 CE router. The BGP session establish, however, the session keeps resetting after  90 sec which is the BGP keepalive holdtime value.Testing:On the PE router I found that the OutQ doesn't clear = 22 ...

I'm having problems upgrading the ADSL firmware on a HWIC-1ADSL card, which is necessary to overcome some incompatibilities with BT's network in the UK. The card is installed in a 1921 router and the IOS version is 15.0.1M3.I've uploaded firmware 4.0...

Hi Everybody,The best definition that I have found for OSPF exchange state is the following:In this state, the routers exchange DBD packets, which describe their entire link-state database. The routers also send link-state request packets, which requ...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrading the memory on an 1841.After inserting a 256MB/PC133/SDRAM/DIMM it would not post during the boot, hangs.If i take out the chip it works fine.The on-board memory is 128, so the 256 is the max it would take to a total of 384. According to the...

cgeorgiev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am looking to setup a 2811 to send specific traps, much the same as I can do with an ASA, but cant find documention on it. On the ASA I set up a list and added the reason codes that I want to see and send the list as the trap.logging enable...

I have a router cisco 2801 with IOS version:Cisco IOS Software, 2801 Software (C2801-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(12), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2006 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Fr...

Hello all- looking for a solution to the following problem.we have a main data center and 300 remote sites connected via the ISPs MPLS cloud. I need to police certain type of traffic from data center  (AV update downloads) to each field office down t...

Hello Everyone,How do you configure port-security on a 2811 router?  If not, is there a way to configure some type of security on each port?ThanksAlfred C.

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!Is it possible to do a per-session queuing on the LAC? In addition, the service-policy should be provided by the Radius server.On the Virtual-template it is possible...However I have to manage some different traffic profiles and I can´t u...

We have an ISP connection that is connected via an ethernet interface on a 5510 ASA. We are allotted 10Mbps. I have currently have the interface set to 10Mbps Full. However we want to upgrade the connection to 25Mbps. I know I can set the port speed ...

lostngone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes